Your Unicycle Wish list

Well, keep an eye out for this guy:

Cheers,
Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

My wish list.
The Pashley 29 inch commuter uni with the Nanoraptor tire for trail riding, an airseat and new cranks for the Coker, and new pedals for the schwinn.
A 42 inch Coker would be nice too, I wonder if the Elves can make a tire that big? carjug

My list is very short indeed. I desire nothing at all. My KH24 is all I need to enjoy an afternoon of riding. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers,
Jason

Wow, you can actually order one “off the shelf” now! From the picture, it looks like the Pichler one uses the same mechanics, but more artsy legs, and it looks to be lower. It probably takes smaller steps as well, which will make it easier to ride.

An extra Three from me to round off.

14: 8 foot Giraffe Unicycle.
15: 3 Wheeler Giraffe Unicycle.
16: 5 Wheeler Giraffe Unicycle. (Homemade if Possible)

David.

the original one was made in 1903 by some German guy.i have pictures of it in a book i have called “Bike Cult”

the original had feet with spingy ankles.it is by far better than the ones you and John have posted but i cannot find a pic of it on the net. :frowning:

Yeh, last on my list (but I still really, really want one) is a two wheeler.

Andrew

If either of us got a two wheeler Andrew. I would like the tyre colors should be Green and Gold. That way we can do the lap of honour at the GABBA grounds for our Australian Cricket Team.
What fun that will be. I wonder what the Commentators will say.

David.

Blue Shift

dan