Your three favourite riders.

I gotta point out. Krizs does 180flip underflips and flip underflips just as well as Loic.

I havent seen that… Do you know a specific video he does them in… I want to see how he makes them look.

It was in a video he put on youtube and removed very soon after. Only a few got to see it and download it (me :D).

He also had one off a three stair in his EUC Winter video. That to was not made available to the public. It was accidently put on UTV for download but removed later. I downloaded that one too :D.

As to how they look, they are just as good as Loic’s in my opinion.

how are you so fast at getting this stuff?

On firefox youtube is one of my 3 homepages… And I knew there was a chance that he might delete the video from youtube because he has done that before a few times.

the persons i don´t know but inspire me most are

1. kris holm
  2. John foss with his garage page
  3. unigeezer terry peterson
  1. Jonny Peacock - good friend, great person, also the person who got me into unicycling.
  2. Forrest Rackard - Best unicyclist I have seen in person, also just a good person, always inspirational.
  3. [tie] Loic Baud and Christian Huriwai - pure style, nuff said.

EDIT : wow i used the word “person” like 4 times, so chillllll

fly.

My top 3, in no particular order:

Rob Northcott - Such amazing stamina and an absolute machine at muni.

Not So Tall Paul - Rode the black route at Hamsterley on a 26" with 125 cranks! :astonished:

Joe Baxter - Really good at trials even though he doesn’t practice and can ride down anything on his muni! ANYTHING!!!

wow way too many people for me to b able to choose so instead im gona b a total kiss arse :stuck_out_tongue:

Kevin Wharton, Chris Huriwai, Dan Cowling lol

my list of fav riders is just way too long and tied up for me to even think about it but i imagine dan h, xav c, luke c, loic, elliot, adrien, kevin m, mike clark, joe h and alex toms would b in there somewhere along with my kiss arse list. (and anyone else ive forgotten)

1: Shaun johanneson (he have an awesome style)
2: Krisz Kovacs (awesome style and good flip tricks)
3: Adrien (because he is just amazing)

Yoggi
Joe Hodges
Matt H

Ooooh, Mat belot.

1. Horst Huber

2. Horst Huber

3. Horst Huber

1 Like

no Matt Huet. K1 factory team

1. Ludwig and Felix (they are best friends, brought me into unicycling and always teach me new tricks.)

2. Thibauld de man and Krisz Kovacs (they both have this “sketchy” style which i like a lot and both are just crazy.)

3.Xavier Collos and Loic (always watched their videos - creative and cool style)

ohhhh man their are so many more favourite riders :stuck_out_tongue:

Forgot to mention krisz he is insane with his flips and rolls

No, Mat Belot. K1 Factory team. (street rider)((diffrent person))

Oh nvm. Mat b is K1 but not factory team

:o Err… thanks Edd. Never thought I’d see myself on here. I can think of plenty of people way better than me at xc riding, even just out of the people I’ve ridden with (what about Tue, Steve Colligan, Sam W, Joe Marshall…?)

In fact, my list of favourite riders would probably include a couple of those people, just because they are who I’ve ridden with and been inspired by, and tried to keep up with. I find trials and tricky riding quite interesting to watch, but I’ve never been into it enough to know the riders. I’m very jealous of people like Aspen Mike and Turtle with their big mountain rides. And I admire Steveyo for his hill climb racing. Lots of people really.

Anyway, thanks for the ego boost mate :smiley:

Rob