Xavier Collos Video "Vener"

You could start by not using AOL haha :slight_smile:

Yeh that might help as its a pile of crap

Max, is flash player 8.0 the one that Xavier linked to on the site? I downloaded the one he linked to…many times :roll_eyes: If its different could you link me to it?

Yeah, I don’t have a choise. I can use IE but I have to be signed on to AOL to open it and it does the same thing.

Holy crap! I didn’t know you were french Maxis :wink: do you read the french forum?

That was crazy! it blew my mind! I think im going to give up uni now! Complete slice-age!

Hey !

Thanks for all the comments guys ! that boost me fo riding more and more!
My website closed because there was too much trafic… But now it works…
I have put the video on the unicyclist gallery, now you can download it ( about 15 Mo ) : http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=174765

Later,

Xavier C.

Really, really good. I wish I could do all that.

I also like the way you turn énervé into vener. It’s not completely unlike pig-latin in English, although presumably harder. (Sounds cooler though.)

Wow, that was brilliant! Usually I mention the little bits I like in movies posted here, but there were just too many of them to mention!

Andrew

I thought that was imginative application of some incredible riding skill advancing the art of unicycling.

Thanx for breaking away from the de riguer and thoroughly passe ‘bloopers/bailers’ reel and thanx for including some Piaf in the soundtrack.

I second that.

What?!
You don’t like Piaf??!?

Sacre bleue!

Ya, wow you guys weren’t kidding. That was a pretty sweet video. I always knew Dan was the man but damn you just might be passing him up!

I never saw the 720 uni spin? Did you do one in this video? I like the leg around seat like 5 times, that was sweet as well as everything else.

What’s hapenning Xav’? did you choose to boycot “our” forum? It’s a chance Manu keeps his eyes open otherwyse the french community wouldn’t have seen the stuf (I confess I didn’t watch it yet:o but I guess it’s awesome, as usual;) )

See you at the Koxx Days;)

I just found the hidden section in his website located under the play and stop button in the upper right hand corner. But when you click on the heineken can it asks for a password, anyone know it or know what is in the hidden section??

I saw that ages ago and the vid was downloading so i didnt click it.

Mike

Bonjour Xavier,
Votre équitation était étonnante ! Vous m’avez inspiré et aidé m’apprenez un bon nombre de tours avec vos grands videos. Maintenez le bon travail et ayez l’amusement.
~Taylor W. S.~
P.S. Comment mch montez-vous un jour ??

Translation:
Hello Xavier,
Your riding was astonishing! You inspired me and helped me learn a good number of tricks with your great videos. Keep-up the good work and have fun.
~Taylor W. S.~
P.S. How much do you ride one day??

Btw, I can tell you used a translation tool. If you had written much instead of mch, it would have translated it! Don’t be so pretentious in future - Xavier’s written English is clearly excellent.

I was just having fun man, chill