Xavier Collos Video "Vener"

dude, that was the most insane 4 mins of my life. i love you! really nice video man. for serious.

I second that.

I can’t seem to get the video to come up… I go to the site, and I click “RIDE” and then it plays music, and has a sequence pic of him grinding a rail. Thats all I can get. What software don’t I have, or what’s not working?

Kevin

I had the same thing happen…and then I followed the link below “RIDE” to download the software. It has worked ever since. Also, I’m usuing a mac.

At first for me I clicked ride and nothing was there at all. Then I installed the thing and now I can see the sequence with the the music and there is a blank scroll menu. There is nothing for me to click and its frustrating. I don’t like flash.

dude maybe its better you dont see it. its so good it almost put me into a coma. its so good its risky to watch. its so good…that i wet myself! you know how that goes.

I think I’m willing to take the risk.
:sunglasses:

Just make sure you put on Depends before you watch it.

I had same problem until I used IE instead of Firefox… I’m still downloading the vid, can’t wait to see how sic this is!

what does “vener” translate to?

Worked fine in Firefox for me. I’d also like to know what vener translates to.

I think it’s french, but babelfish doesn’t know.

Oh My Golly.

That is the most impressive riding i’ve seen to date…You are the man

Haha Joe said golly.

Hats off Xaviar, that’s full on! Even the few simple moves you had in there were cool to watch. Keep pushing man, you’ve got the skills to pay the bills!

man, givin’ Dan a run for his money with that flatland stuff!!!
but we don’t know what he’s been up to…

nice vid!!! that was really nice riding, i really liked the innovative crankflip into 1-foot and the crazy static body varial into backwards hop on tire!!!

please make this available to download!!! preferably in quicktime!!!

-colin

It’s a french cool way of speaking. We sort of start a word by the last syllab, you could say it’s reversed.

éner-vé –> vé-éner= vener
“énervé” means something like angry or irritated.

Manuel

That sounds confusing.

haha … well Im french and I get it… so I supose it’s a french thing… tabarnack je savais pas tétais francais Manu…

This is what happens every time. It never makes it further than this and I can’t click anything. Does anyone have any ideas?

clip_image002.jpg

yep… do you have the flash player 8.0 ?