Xavier Collos Video "Vener"

Hello !

I have edit a new video called “Vener” ( most flatland )
You can see it on my website : www.xaviercollos.com
I hope that you will enjoy it !

Later

Xavier Collos

P.S : don’t forget to download the flash plugin to see the website

:astonished: That’s one sweet, smooth movie.
But the only thing thats missing is bails:D

Is there a direct link to the video?

thanks, jabbath

that was sweet…i liked the 720 unispin and the nofooter down the stairs…that was wicked.

I wanna download it!!!
That was the sickest riding ever!!

yup i liked it

Hi,

Definitely that video is worth watching. Very smooth moves and impressive speed.
That’s right, Shaun Johanneson can’t be sleeping on his uni if he wants to do better : i’m so waiting the flip trick video now.

Isn’t there a link to download it directly ?

Manu

wow! you are one of the best!! I really liked when you jumped onto the bench, then on that slanted wall then over the bench again.

That was SICK… but it would be even better if i could save it to my computer…

Thanks for telling us about this Xavier, you produce some great videos.

that way way tight dude u r my fav rider now.

Hey

Entirely sick. Wonderful flatlanding. I liked some of those little flip trick to little trick stuff. Ha. Fun to fool around with. Radical. I won’t be sleeping around, but none of my stuff is flatland, come on, why would it be if I had to compete with that. Haha. I’ll stick to the flips. You also want huge on that 540, I didn’t see the 720 like others said it was, sorry. Keep it up def one of the best, going out to ride, laters.

-Shaun Johanneson

that was ace !!!

xavier, very nice video, i like it ! especialley the rolling hop on the bench, the transfer to the wall and back on the ground. i looks so easy. how many hours do ride in a week ?

felix (koxx rocks)

That was very good, thank you for sharing!

So much for Defect…

Me too!

That one hell of a video!

REALLY nice put together, not to mention the riding!
I just love the fact that this sport is progressing…

And i DO have some catching up to do! :wink:

Cheers!

men what ever he does xavier just owns… crazy vid dude… now it’s gonna be like a vid comp with you and shaun tonight… yay fun fun

i need a direct link NOW please…

Chase

Ha a vid comp. Mine’s not that good, just 3 hours of filming before the superbowl. Haha. But yeah it’s getting on here, sorry taking so long.

C’est tres bien, Xavier!