Worst Injuries Disccusion thread

Yes. How do we know that experience would make you any wiser if you weren’t already wearing a helmet when riding on rocks? It’s like the people who get injured in car accidents because they weren’t wearing any seatbelts, and now they still don’t wear their seatbelts.

Ouch. Shoelace in the cranks at 15 mph on a Coker. Broken clavicle and lots of scrapes. The bone ends don’t line up and aren’t healing very fast, so now I get to start using an ultrasonic bone stimulator. :slight_smile:

I was wearing a backpack (with my school stuff in it). Fortunately it was not large or heavy, but I wonder if it was a factor in the injury? I don’t think so in my case, as I think I came down mostly face-down, though with pressure focused to my right shoulder and knee. My helmet also whamped the ground.

Um, that’s [THREAD=24943]been[/THREAD] done in many threads already.

Why start a new one, especially if you don’t have anything to contribute in the first post? Ferchrissakes, if you’re going to spam the forum, why not do it properly and try to sell us some Nokia phones and Nike shoes?

disgusting…

I didnt know and you dont see anyone else complaining whats the big deal? LOL :smiley:

Not that I usually make a big deal out of this, but I will explain; generally you should use the search tool before making a post about something general like this. It’s better to have everything in one thread rather than branch the same topic into many threads. It makes for a more organized community and easier to find things that are of a particular topic.

Further advice for all you new users out there, very easy to follow:

DON’T CREATE NEW THREADS.

Period. Simple as that.

If you want a second rule I’ll offer it as well, but don’t let it make you forget the first one:

DON’T POST IN A THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD THAT’S USEFUL TO MORE THAN ONE OR TWO PEOPLE.

Also very easy, but it requires mostly not posting so it’s hard for some users, mostly new ones, to handle.

In this thread you wanted to read about peoples’ injuries. Most of us already wrote about them. I offered a little extra info about mine, and feedback to the guy with the backpack. Otherwise I didn’t really need to post here as my injury already has its own thread.

So if you want to read, go for it. There’s enough to keep you occupied until you die of boredom! :slight_smile: