who's the shortest person to avidly ride a coker?

I just wanted to know how tall you guys are and if you use cokers very often. I don’t know if I should buy a coker because I might not be able to control it. I’m like 5’ 3’’ and I have a 32’’ inseam.
Go ahead and post in this thread because we need good discussion as mornish and I have noticed a lack of interesting threads in this forum.

!!!

edit: edited!

!

I might be.

I’m 4’ 10" and can ride a coker.

edit: !

dayum! you are 5’3 and you have a 34" inseam! thats some long legs boy! I’m 5’4 or 5’5 and i only have a 30" inseam. I was measured yesterday (after my interview that got me a job…oh yeah…im gonna have money for my new nimbus hellz yes!) so i know mine is current. just to add to the discussion from an otherwise completely useless post…what is your inseam mornish?

I’m not sure. I think about 26" or 28" though.

the coker does have 110s on it though.

is there anyone near you that has a coker that you can test?

unicycle.uk.com has a short person frame,
http://unicycle.uk.com/shop/shopdisplayproduct.asp?catalogid=519
I donno if you can get it here in the US though…

dude gordito, you’ll be able to control it.

I have a 30" inseam, I ride a coker, and I have a couple inches on my seat post left.

1 of my friends is 4’2 but loves riding my coker. :smiley: :smiley:

Roger Davies and Ken Looi are both not very tall. Like about 5’3" or so.

They came I think 1st and 4th in the Unicon Marathon, and are both pretty fast riders (like the fastest in the world), do they count.

Joe

:angry:
I’m 5’5" with short legs
I don’t know about Roger- he is probably 5’3" with long legs

Even Children recognise how small Roger is, at an event last year Roger was sat with a child of about 3. We asked if he was sat with the big boys and got told “No, I’m sat with Roger”.

Despite his size, Roger is an avid coker rider, if he can ride one, almost anyone can.

Plumsie

I am not! I am 5’ 6" and a half! :stuck_out_tongue:

Roger

haha the half makes all the difeance! i’m about the same hight as roger, and i have no prob riding a coker. i think the hardest bit if you are short is getting on, but once you are on, its no prob.

You have to step OFF the Coker before you start measuring Roger. :wink:

Nao

Gemma (my missis) is 4ft11 and has the short person coker frame from Roger.

the seat is as low as it can go and she can JUST ride with 150’s

i’m buying a nimbus soon for my mount Washington bike race so if anyone wants to sponser me i could spend the money on a new poc helmet and goggle set

reliventish threadjack:
who is the tallest person to ride a coker?

My money is on George Barnes aka GB4. He is the tallest coker rider I know of. Photos of him on a coker look suspiciously like he is riding a 29er :slight_smile:

This is obvious. It is me and Peter. :slight_smile: