Which grip hand and dominant foot are you?

I need to try but I am nearly sure this is not the case for me. My left foot is dominant for sure (and tests proved that my balance is left-leaning -a big percentage of weigth is relying on left leg-) But it tends to “stick to the earth” to try to regain my balance … I will try nonetheless …
When I was younger I practiced high-jump and the funny thing is that I used different “push”-legs for different techniques. On uni the “push-leg” is the left (and so ends up forward when starting) but my left hand wants to grasp the handle… when jumping (not good at it :frowning: ) the weight is on right foot (left foot forward) so it looks like there is a contradiction about weight transfer …

Right hand, left foot forward :slight_smile: the most natural way for me :slight_smile:

Nikolaj Moestrup on team UTV normally jumps right foot forward but when he does crankflips he has left foot forward… weird :S

Stance for board sports is often confusing for beginners. They often wonder why their forward foot shouldn’t be the foot that they’re good with. When the reason is because their back leg really does all of the work.

Now in unicycling is this the same? Where the back foot is doing most of the work when you hop etc? It feels like it to me, but not in the same way as other sports.