Wheels for Sale

really? and these ARE the ones that are like 80 bucks right?
if so then count me in.

That is not an Eagle Claw, it’s one of the older ones/

Brand new monty EG from HB trials are $45. They are the new version however, this is the old white stripe one.

If unidude or raymond don’t pick this up, I’ll take it off your hands

Ah, mornish just told me it wasnt a eagle claw so…i guess Its Danni’s…or r-cormier’s

Pics for BC wheels??? Interested

Ryan check this thread out. Im sure you will like it and I know we will like it :slight_smile:

I love his old vids to, but give Ryan a break.
This thread is to sell his old unicycle stuff, so lets stay on topic.
Don’t be mad at me sp4rky-m4rky :wink:

Peter M

I might want the BC wheel…

I never rode one before so should i get the regular one, or can I learn on the trials BC wheel?

Will you accept US Dollars? (the are almost the same right now)

BC Wheel

may be interested in buying the small BC wheel if it’s still for sale.

Just wondering, what are you riding at the moment?

I would be interested in buying some of these but shipping and handling to NZ would ruin it.

hey all,
Here are some pictures of the other wheels

I’m glad you guys like my riding. I’ll see about riding once the snow melts. I still ride, but i wouldn’t want to put out a shitty video, so it would take some time to get lots of good shots!

-Ryan

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

pm’ed again

i really like the trials BC

Buy it then!

i would but im not real keen on buying things through the internet in this fashion.

Kh Isis wheelset is sold

lamaman…
Both BC wheels are still for sale.

I might want to get one of the BC wheels, I never rode one before and want to get into trials BC wheelling later. Whould it be hard to learn on the Trials BC wheel?

And you will accept US dollars… right?

yes, US, and Canadian are about on par now. I would charge $105 USD or $100 CAD.

-Ryan

I am intrested in the regular BC wheel but i am worried shipping will cost to much. Do you know what the price would be close to if you shipped to Minnesota?