Wheels for Sale

hey all,
Here are some pictures of the other wheels

I’m glad you guys like my riding. I’ll see about riding once the snow melts. I still ride, but i wouldn’t want to put out a shitty video, so it would take some time to get lots of good shots!

-Ryan

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

pm’ed again

i really like the trials BC

Buy it then!

i would but im not real keen on buying things through the internet in this fashion.

Kh Isis wheelset is sold

lamaman…
Both BC wheels are still for sale.

I might want to get one of the BC wheels, I never rode one before and want to get into trials BC wheelling later. Whould it be hard to learn on the Trials BC wheel?

And you will accept US dollars… right?

yes, US, and Canadian are about on par now. I would charge $105 USD or $100 CAD.

-Ryan

I am intrested in the regular BC wheel but i am worried shipping will cost to much. Do you know what the price would be close to if you shipped to Minnesota?

llamaman,
Shipping would be around $35.

-Ryan

how much would you sell just for the trials bc plates?

Would you be willing to sell just the plates on the regular bc?

Not to nick pick or anything but according to google

1 U.S. dollar = 1.00580045 Canadian dollars

So technically it should only be an extra 58 US cents not 5 dollars.

OK but you would usualy get charged a few bucks to convert amarican to Canadian at the bank. Just one of those problems with cross border shopping.

Either Canada post or USPS seems to be having alot of difficulties lately. I sent a package ten days ago and I havnt heard anything about it since. They may be diverting man power due to the Canadian taxes being due on Thursday.

Gotta hate that feeling, V. I guess that comes with territory when you are into a super obscure sport.