Wheel build problem: Nipples not angled with spokes??

Yep, but the problem with rims are the fact they come out of true more often than get flat spots or break spokes.

?

Nevermind :roll_eyes:

Peter M

okay

:roll_eyes: :wink:

Because 19" unis are mushy, horrible handling and with this wheel i save 2 pounds over a trials wheel. There is a reason why bikers that do street ride bmx bikes.

Isn’t riding a tire like a KHE folding tire going to bed hard on the landings?

Well, not really. Yeah its hard compared to a 20psi smoosh from a mod tire. You get use to it. Its really smooth, really fast, great for spins/piviots. Much better for getting around too. Pretty much a freestyle uni that can take a 8ft drop.

Also:

Khe park : 12oz

Maxxis creepy crawler: 36oz.

mmm but bikers dont need or really want the suspension effect that a trials wheel delivers. (and yeah i know, i rode street, park and dirt jumps on a bmx for about 6 ish years, gave it up last year) on a bmx you are always standing up and not putting weight on your seat which isnt the case with a uni. and on a bike you dont use the bounce from the tyres to do a bunny hop, you use your body and the bike as a lever sorta thing (think about it) so yer.

me, i would not ride street without my kh wheel rim and my trials tyre.

also seeing your rim is built for 100% lightness wont that also effect strength?