What's your Unicycle's name

My Unicycle’s name is George

Elane. Lainee for short. Or atleast more catchy.

Unless you’re a classic film buff, or over 50, you may not get this, but the name of my uni couldn’t be more fitting! The name of my “Rough Terrain” Torker DX 24" is: “Paul”…Paul MUNI! :smiley: :sunglasses: Click on the following link to fill you in, and/or refresh your memory, and also notice (in the film credits) that Paul Muni starred in the original, and BEST “Scarface”, in 1932! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0612847/

My uni’s name is “my uni”. Mainly because I have never thought to name it.

What the…?

My unicycle’s name is Charlie. Unfortunately, this makes it slightly harder to discard it for a DX. But oh well:(

None of mine have names…just “trials uni” or “24inch bc wheel” and so on…

Mine is called… Trials most of the time, and peice of crap when I’m frustrated woking on something.

The rest of them don’t have names… they used to, but I keep forgetting them.

Mine is called… Trials most of the time, and peice of crap when I’m frustrated woking on something.

The rest of them don’t have names… they used to, but I keep forgetting them.

I call my nimbus 24" Muni “butterfingers”

and my new BC wheel “crap”

i refer to my 24" Nimbus II unicycle as “my 24” Nimbus II Unicycle" or “the beast”, i call my 20" Shark unicycle “my novelty unicycle” and i call my new homemade BC wheel “my BC wheel”.

cheers, keep it wheel.

Im gonna start calling my Toker DX, Scarlett Marie Crites!

i call mine “my uni” or if i cant do somthing “you … then some curses”

at buc i started calling my kh24 freerider as “the beast” only coz the tire was HUGE.

“My big wheel” or “My blue big wheel” (depending on whether it’s the blue 29er or not). “My 20” (guess which one). BUT as I have now ordered a bigger wheel I may have to think of different names. Unless I just call my new one “my bigger wheel”.

Cathy

My 29er uni is called Cthulhu, after a monster / god in HP Lovecraft’s Horror stories (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu). This is befitting, given its huge size and intimidating demeanour.

My first learner: Koyaanisquatsi (“Life out of balance”). Koyo for short.
24" basketball uni: Kobe
29er: Zippy
26x3 Yuni Muni: Phat Boy
24x2.6 KH XC Muni (won at CA MUni Weekend): Lucky
Ultimate wheel: Oy Vey (Oy! for short). (This is the uni.com one with the Star of David)

And then there’s my kinetic sculpture, which right now is named Cyclops, but the art might change in the future. The machine I’ve just put together for this weekend’s race, with the Surly Endomorph 3.7" tire, is code named Sasquatch.

I think my Muni’s name is “ahhh! sh***t!”… at least, when I yell this after I UPD and dig through the brush looking for it, I find it a bit quicker. It’ll get a new name after it gets a new paint job.

My trials ride is called Buster. Either I can bust a big move on it, or it’ll bust my a** trying.

I call my unicycle Olaf or “The Squeaky B*****d” on a bad day. It also answer’s to “The Beast”

Re: What’s your Unicycle’s name

Here is a photo of you coming out of the water under the Samoa
bridge… I stored it on my website along with 20 other KSR2006
pictures…

You may copy it OR tell me to delete it

http://gregvanderlaan.com/default.aspx
gregvan@yahoo.com

This years race certainly was fun… thanks! gregvan

My uni is called Jack. Yeah :sunglasses: