What level are you?

I need to learn backwards one footed with my right foot, and I need to learn one footed with my left foot.

[QUOTE=scott ttocs;1190684]
…riding on my stomach. Why would I want to do that? :thinking: QUOTE]

I often wonder the same thing. Until I get my metal seat base saddle set up, I’m not even trying it. I weigh 220lbs and can’t afford to break a seat base learning a silly trick that I’ll never do except to pass a level test.

–Rico

Level

Im level 6 :smiley:

Lol at you guys saying these tricks are silly and pointless. Seat on stomach is just as silly as a 9spin, they’re all just meaningless skills using a completely inefficient vehicle. I personally enjoy seat-on-stomach for the same reason madison does, if I get bored trying to learn stuff I can’t do I’ll just mess around. Anything I do on the unicycle will make everything else in my repertoire that much more solid.

Oh, and I’m level 10.5

Absolutely true. I ride almost exclusively street. But, when I try the occasional static sidehop, my sidehops are almost as high as my rolling hops.

Cross-training across disciplines is valuable.

You’re such a Liar! lol I like all styles and practicing everything for all of them… if I didn’t I’d get pretty bored of unicycling.

yeah cross-training styles is pretty valuable. Especially since street wouldn’t have a lot of the tricks it has now if freestyle hadn’t thought of the basis for them haha.