What level are you?

Why would I even do 75% of that stuff?

riding with your stomach on the seat isnt that bad if you don’t eat first :astonished:

My favorite skill is seat on stomach :roll_eyes: . I’m 5, but I don’t go by these levels much. I would be 6 if I could get in and out of hop-on-wheel consistently.

To pass Level 3. :smiley:

For anyone new to the scene, the levels were developed in the 1970s and 80s, before there was any such thing as mountain unicycling, Trials, Street or Flatland. If you aren’t interested in those moves, just ignore them.

What!? Seat on stomach? I would like to see THAT! :astonished:

Level 10 (well 11 but that’s another story) for me!

Haha, did that today.

11 :wink:

Just kidding…im working on level 8…just need hand wheel walk… :smiley:

:wink:

I would love to get to level 10 (I’d be down for eleven too).

I think the level system has gotten a bit outdated but it is still under rated.

Ever wonder why there are so few level 10’s? Because its bloody hard!

I’ve got full respect for anyone up there, but it seems funny that there are two groups in the higher levels. The level 8’s and the level 10’s. Most seem to be able to do 9 no problem if they can do 8.

some one should make a trial/street chart because i do almost full trials and would like to see where i would rate just for kicks :roll_eyes: be kinda fun

I became a level 5 in 2005 and since then iv learned nothing new, I’m close to 6 but I’m missing a few things I don’t want to learn

Forget levels… Log off and go ride! You can be the world championship with less than 5 different mounts…

EDIT: I never did any tests, but I believe I’m around 5 or 6… I need a freestyle uni to learn some stuff and improve some skills…

failry sure I’d be level 3. nearly 4, but three without the riding with stomache on seat…

T

Have you even tried stomach on seat? It didn’t take me that long to learn.

lol i still fail to see the point in that trick its easy and really doesn’t help you with anything else :thinking: i would think it would look alittle funny from a distance lol

I’ve thought about that looking funny thing, but I think riding in this posture is to help you learn to ride SIF. At least it is helping me. I see it as an intermediate stage not to be dwelt on, but left behind once your uni skills reach new heights. Maybe not. I’m might be wrong, but if so, I expect to be corrected in short order. :slight_smile:

ok i guess i could see that but it is highly uncomfortable lol

I still ride stomach on seat… mostly when I get bored of practicing something else or I’m showing tricks to people though haha. I think I’m a level 4 (unofficially) but I’m working on 1 footed riding/idling with my right foot then I’ll be level 5 and almost level 6(just need to work on spins, hop on wheel, and seat on side.)

Ah, for a pain-free learning experience!