What level are you?

Im not even at level 1 yet

http://www.unicycling.org/unicycling/faq.html#What%20are%20the%2010%20skill%20levels

I think i’m a lvl 3 without the “Ride with the stomach on the seat for 10 m”. :smiley: :smiley:

Meh 7 but that skill list is so wack

level 4 if i could ride backwards i guess. but im never gunna learn that because i dont want to so i’ll never be more than level 3. yay.

I think I could do lvl3, but never tried everything on there

How can you not want to ride backwards :thinking: riding backwards is realy useful and looks good. If you can ride backwards you can 180 up, down and over stuff and ride out backwards. Backwards riding is easy to learn anyway, just like learning to ride again but more easy.

Level 7, working on the piruettes, then I will be level 10…

Im on Ten. This is all I ever did before I knew street.
I was level 8 working on piroutte before I found out there was something better to do, though I still learned everything, I just cannot side ride. And I dont really care if I learn or not.

i dont go by those. i just ride…

same with me

Solid level 2 after 3 weeks :smiley:

Working on some hops and Idle now

i guess if i were to go on that chart i would be almost a four i can do like 3/4 of it but if not i am a solid 3 but i like trials that’s all i really do

I am probably level 3 with most of the skills except riding on my stomach. Why would I want to do that? :thinking:

I began learning to ride a unicycle 4-5 months ago.

Ditto…
Levels suck. There have been many threads on this…
Ride for fun.

Exactly what i do from the last time i posted on this thread. If you don’t ride for fun. Ride because you can and enjoy it that way. :smiley:

I dunno? At least sixish but I’m all over the place on that list.

That’s about where I am.

I am level six. Here in Denmark the majority of unicyclist are doing freestyle, and skill levels play a pretty big part. I am one of the relatively few who is doing trials and street. Before i began that i reached level 5, and i tried level 6 once for fun, and did it.

I think I’m level 7 :slight_smile:

I’m a level 2 but I think I’m good at turning for the time I have been ridding, I can do a 360 degree turn