16" CX Torker
20" LX Torker

The CX wheel is on the LX frame so its basically a 16" LX

-older qu-ax w/ nimbus isis wheel set, kh cranks and cut down seat
-20" lx
-18" learner
-5-7’ convertable girraffe
-and my dad has a 24" lx that i ride

Actually that’s a pretty compelling question. What defines a unicycle brand? Does the brand owner have to actually manufacture any of the parts on the unicycle? On my Univegas, all they made, if anything, was the stickers. The rest is a Miyata. Except on the newer one (plastic seat), where the colors on the seat cover are reversed. Same material, opposite colors. But this surely happened at the factory as well.

Some are generic unicycles, like the Fmsa. I know nothing about it. It’s like an old Savage.

Troxel is a maker of “juvenile bicycles and vehicles.” They don’t know a thing about making unicycles, they basically just used tricycle parts. But their tricycle customers weigh a lot less, and don’t put their full weight on one wheel with their non-bearings on it…

Carpenter may have been inaccurate. The builder was Emmet Carpenter of Hamilton’s Bicycles East (something like that) in Wichita, Kansas. It’s a 5’ giraffe that was made in the 70s. By hand. So maybe it’s supposed to be called a Hamilton?

NGS was a mistake I forgot to delete. The real one is DGK (it has a kickstand).

I used to have a unicycle with a sticker that said “Cyclone” but apparently I no longer do. It was a crappy one someone gave me because of the name.

I do have some better-known brands as well:

• Miyata
  • Schwinn
  • Wilder
  • Coker
  • Roger Davies (carbon)
  • Semcycle

thnks for the write up. i get it now… ahh and do you have a pic of the carbon fibre one??? it sounds really cool!

'05 KH 24"
nimbus II 29"
Nimbus 36" with all the trimmings
nimbus hockey unicycle
torker TX giraffe

My 2 unis
ive got a learner but its nothing worth showing

26" qu-ax race uni

19" nimbus isis

I have a Torker 20" and a Nimbus 36", which I just got today.

Will post pictures soon.

i have a dodger 20" learner, and a nimbus isis trials uni identical to the picture posted above apart from mine has the quax isis cranks.

my nimbus has now got a Onza low profile KH style gel saddle with Union jack flag cover
and moment cranks and plastic pedals:)

Hey, that looks like the wheel that Dave Stockton built with an Airfoil rim around my geared hub. What’s it doing in that picture? Did Ryan give it to you?

Bedford 20"
Nimbus X 24"
KH 29"