what is easyer? crank flips or unispins?

hi people,
i want to do some tricks and i am wondering what to start with.
which do u think is easyer? crank flips or unispins?

also could u give me some tips on how to do them.
also if u now any tutorial vids tell me.

thanks.
the munky uni !:smiley:

I would say unispins are easier.

Just find the way the feels right to spin the uni, I spin to my right, others go to their left. There a few different hand positions, mainly two, so find which one feels best for you.

I recommend shin guards.

There’s lots of guides on here on how to do them, but really all it is, is jump off the uni (no footer pretty much) spin the uni, then land back on the uni. You dont even need to bring the uni off the ground, but you should probably learn how to do both ways.

Unispins are much easier. I’ve learnt to 360 unispin long time ago and I still can’t crankflip.

There are lots of great tutorials about. Just search.

unispins of course.

i can do a lot of variations of 180 and i can land 360 seat in and seat out,
i dont know if i landed like 30 crankflips

There is a great unispin tutorial coming up in the next issue of UNI magazine. Definately worth looking out for, some pictures of a good looking guy doing them to.

Jas

show off

how did you know? the pics of you were no good, so we’re gonna use some of Dustin instead. :slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

For me crankflips are, if not the hardest, then the most frustrating trick I’ve learned.

Unispins are easier. 360 unispins are easier. 540 unispins are easier.

ive learned both but i still cant 360 unispin but unispins are way easier

Unispins are definetly a lot easier

all i have to say is

watch a few videos… you will figure it out on your own, also the skill levels…

I would say crankflips are easier and less frustrating but I think you should learn unispins first. If you want a tutorial to watch I made one a while ago. Click here hope it helps, good luck.

I’ve never tried a crankflip, but it’s pretty obvious to me that unispins are easier on the shins. Got shinguards or leg armor? :slight_smile:

Beyond that, there’s no reason to learn tricks in their believed order of difficulty. Some people learn really hard stuff while ignoring relatively easy stuff. Practice the stuff you want to do.

I would say crankflips are alot easier on the shins, ankles however, if you get a crankflip wrong you can land badly on your foot and hurt your ankle pretty bad although thats only been when Iv been doing them up or down things.

I say First learn how to zeroplant, then learn to unispin, then crankflip :smiley:

Zeroplants are really easy to learn… Now im trying to learn to unispin
And zeroplants gave me a looot of confidence

I’d say crankflips are harder to learn but take less effort once you’ve learned them. Crankflips are also easier to do up and down obstacles.

cough my tutorial cough:p

…of street. Post 13
After level 5 of the IUF list.
Just a general guide.

I can ride SIF, SIB, & backwards a bit, but can’t freemount :frowning:

Unless you really dig new-school riding, I wouldn’t even recomend learning crankflips. They’ll reek havok with te uni later on…