What do you want for Christmas?

YAY!

I recently snapped my rim in the process of tacoeing it so I want a new summit. Im ordering one tomorrow YIPEE!!

Alex

Definitely don’t hold your breath on that one; especially if I put it after “updating my web site,” which I actually hope to start working on this winter.

If I ever do get something watchable put together, it would be nice to make it available to others. For this to be possible though, I’d have to track down lots of people to get permission, which would be unlikely. But I may try to do that.

cool.then maybe i could win your VCR at next years muni-weekend…

Christmas is coming early for me this year… Sunday. Just two more days to wait…

Big and purple – that’s all I can say right now.

Dave Lowell (uni57)

you asked for Barney?

Why is Christmas coming early?
And why are you wishing for Barney?

I’m hoping for a Profile Hub and Crank set, A Yuni frame for trials, A black Kinport handle for my miyata seat and a Luna trials tire to replace my Monty tire that looks pretty shabby. And last but not least, UNiVERsE 2.

-Sabin

i want some socks and some book tokens.

socks are great, they keep your feet warm for a whole year before the holes get too big.
perhaps the new kris holm goretex muni socks will be available by then.

and book tokens are a thing of beauty, “the gift that keeps on giving” as they say. i could do with a book about wheelbuilding, thats slightly less obscure that sheldon browns website.

what are book tokens?

i had my christmas and b-day on columbus day! i got snowboard boots/bindings and my 1st unicycle!

Me too, this is also my first unicycle’s christmas! I would like a KH trial uni, but I must buy a new snowboard and equipement. So I wait for the KH uni, bouh!

just give me the unicycle and juggling section of unicycle.com then i’ll be happy :slight_smile:

Re: What do you want for Christmas?

“gkmac” <gkmac@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:gkmac.wa1wa@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com
>
> I just want to be able to ride at least the length of the hall! Yes, I’m
> a newbie who already has a uni (got it about a week ago).
>

Daily practice sessions and you’ll be riding 50 yards in a week or so and
you’ll be riding miles by Christmas no problem…

-Cubby

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

Last year i got my giraffe unicycle for christmas.

This year i want more free time to ride >>> freshman in college, lots of work, little freetime

:angry:

Sigh. As a second year uni student, I can say that it’ll only get worse :frowning:

I want a profile hub/crankset for my muni (I wish), possibly the universe series, or a CF saddle (possibly), or if not, a chance to weld a reinforcement plate for my KH saddle, so it’ll stop squeaking and moving, even when I tighten the bolts.

On another note, has anyone heard the song by Tenacious D and Sum 41? Sum 41 sucks, but the song’s pretty funny. I think it’s called “Things I want”. Jack Black’s a genius:) .

Edit: I also wouldn’t mind being able to hop 26-30" by x-mas. Just 5 more inches:D … (as of today, I landed 10 21" hops in a row :D:D(seat out:D)

Re: What do you want for Christmas?

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 07:59:42 -0600, gkmac
<gkmac@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote:

>Cubby01 wrote:
>> and you’ll be riding miles by Christmas no problem…

>Well it seems Christmas has come early for me then, since I finally
>managed to ride the length of the hall at the end of the night last
>Tuesday!!!

So, how many miles is that hall?!? :thinking: :slight_smile:

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

Grizzly bear droppings have bells in them and smell like pepper spray. - UniBrier

Re: Re: What do you want for Christmas?

SSHHH! Let him enjoy his victory.

Good job guy… Keep it up and soon you’ll be as good as me if that is possible.

:roll_eyes:

Those damn KH cranks have forced me to tack on some 661 ankle-biters to the list. I also need some new pedals and a seat post clamp. I wonder how i could go about trying to get a unicyclist.com shirt for x-mas?

Re: Re: Re: What do you want for Christmas?

Wimp! I let natural erosion take care of that; my ankles now have dents in them to keep the crank nubs out of the way…

Phil

I just want to be able to do a simple freemount by Christmas. I’ve been working on it for several hours now without meeting with a lot of success. :thinking: I have managed to wobble off two or three times - just enough to prove that even a blind hog finds an acorn sometimes, but not enough to give much hope.