Western Central Virginia Muni Ride Invitation

One week to go. Don’t miss this ride. Outstanding mountain trails, and 4 star accomodations. :slight_smile:

four star? FOUR star!!! :angry: I thought it was going to be 5 star! Well, it just won’t be worth it then, if I can’t get breakfast in bed then I just won’t go!. :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, it looks like the weather is going to cooperate,:slight_smile: in fact we may want a canopy (I’ll have a 10X20 one with me for NAUCC) for the sun!

I can make it, and got the time off work.
I don’t know if I’m coming though, because my knee is STILL pretty messed up from last September. I don’t really want it to suddenly give out on me on top of a mountain. Somedays it’s fine, and I can do a couple miles of riding before it hurts. Other days, it hurts just to walk.

I don’t know if I’m coming though, because my knee is STILL pretty messed up from last September. I don’t really want it to suddenly give out on me on top of a mountain. Somedays it’s fine, and I can do a couple miles of riding before it hurts. Other days, it hurts just to walk.

But Skippi, we’re counting on you to bring the main course. You’re close enough, if you can’t ride come visit and swim.

DO I HAVE TO SAY IT 4 TIMES?

Might come anyway.
I’m off Friday and Saturday, but I’ll probably head up to Fredricksburg/Richmond then, and come back on Sunday. I work at 3:30, so I can come in the morning.

I will be getting to the house Friday between 5-6 pm. Anyone arriving earlier make yourself at home. Take a swim in the pool…whatever. Is anyone planning on being there earlier? Forecast calls for possible showers throughout the weekend. Forecasts don’t seem to mean alot in the mountains here though. I plan to ride unless it’s a typhoon.

Beacuse of my wierd schedule (I work from midnight to 7 am) and the fact that I’m taking Friday off, I’ll be there earlier than you - probably before noon - as I won’t be able to sleep any later than 3 am any way (I never miss lunch!!). But I intend to spend the time until anyone else gets there doing some serious sleeping :astonished: :smiley: :roll_eyes: . Or I might even try unicycling. :roll_eyes:

what’s the temperature going to be like?

according to weather.com, Mount Solon, the great metropolis :roll_eyes: :wink: , will be 86/67 Friday and 77/65 Sat and Sun.

Phil I don’t think there is any way for me to get down there :frowning:

Let me know next time and I will try to make it!

Next time Kevin. Hey Carson, you still on?

yup

60% chance of rain

well my dad and I aren’t going to come because of the weather and with a kinda long drive from NC it would be better to do it some other time. Sorry bout that but we’ll have to do it another time.

Carson

Well, guess that just leaves the three of us. I’m still in Richmond, but will be leaving soon. I’ll probably get there around 7-7:30. See you then!

Okay, I have to ask now:

How was the meat???

I’m a coward. It’s frozen.