Weight Saving Affecting Trials

Yeah I know, I already have a Nimbus Trials. Just trying to see what other peoples setups are like and what parts are good or not. And no, i’m not looking for a “magic uni” thats gonna make me ride pro. I started this thread

asking a question: “will weight saving affect my trials at all?” as Nimbuses are heavy. I was seeing what you guys thought of my decisions and if they were worth it or not. It seems as if everyones trying to save weight to help

them improve so I thought this would be the right decision. That being said, I’m not expecting to be a lot better from changing parts either. This thread has grown to other questions though as you can see. I’m just trying to learn

the ropes. I assure you I practice thoroughly every day. I actually haven’t changed my setup since I got my uni. I guess I’m just trying to make the right decisions.

And sorry Mike if I’m bombarding you with questions. Its just that i’m a huge fan and I know you have a lot of experience in the sport so I’m kind of turning to you for advice :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info - in a way that’s a potential downside, as I was keen on trying a KH Street because it’s less curved than the Nimbus saddles. Actually I think what I really need to try ASAP is putting my Nimbus Flat saddle on the muni - it’s probably got a fairly similar shape to the Naomi. The main reason I haven’t yet to be honest is that I like it so much on my 19er, and I’m not that keen on putting a Nimbus Gel on that instead.

I’m always willing to help people out and have you got facebook? Would be easier to chat

A light trials is alot more helpfull than a heavy one it make the ride more fun.

That is so true. But sadly, parents won’t let me get it yet. I guess will just have

to comunicate through here for now. I’ll let you know once I get it.