Washington to NAUCC???

Dan still rides and messes around on unicycles from time to time. Talked to him yesterday actually, he will always be around :wink:

KH.

its actually impossible to quite riding :wink:

well thenā€¦ this post Standsā€¦ anyone from Washington or surrounding states? I could meet some one to

If you have money for gas from wa to wi whatā€™s to stop u from flying? Or taking a grey hound?

they are EXPENSIVE! its half as much money to to split gas with some one and drive

I havenā€™t looked into a greyhound yet but it might be cheaper, just much less convenientā€¦

I have done the math, I have dont the research. The cheapest way to travel is to drive. splitting gas.

any other ideas?

At this point, Iā€™m just asking anyone who has a car, not getting too lucky. After that Iā€™m reduced to greyhound, because Iā€™m going one way or anotherā€¦ maybe we would be able to catch the same bus if you end up going that way.

This isnt sounding promising. Are you guys sure your coming?

Iā€™m definitely going.

So whats your story Space? how are you getting there?

Looks like Iā€™m gonna hop a bus there, I would really much rather have done the drive as it would be a bit cheaper, but the bus is definitely cheaper than flying soā€¦

Do you still think you are going to make it? I sure hope so.

I may may may be able to make it :slight_smile:

I am getting there either by car or planeā€¦ not sure. getting my car checked out tomorrow

When would you be leaving if you drive?

probably on the 21st

Where are you staying when you get down there phil?

I am staying in a party room with a bunch of guy

Youā€™re a passionate man, Phil.