Washington to NAUCC???

damn that is a pretty good start to our drive.

Is this your car or a friends car?

Friends, he unicycles too, unicycleaddict, he just doesnt frequent the forums as much as I do.

well I could totally do 50% of the gas for sure. Not sure what you wanna do
But I am also going to check on some plane tickets

Would you paying gas both ways?
Driving does seem like it will be much cheaper, especially split multiple ways.

I would totally split gas both ways between madison and spokane.

I am going to do some math. you should find out what year the car is and what size gas tank it has…

so basing on a 14 gallon gas tank getting about 300 miles a tank it will cost us about $270 each for the trip. excluding any driving we do in madison and your drive to spokane. But that will probably only be 2 more tanks of gas. And when we are in madison we could probably bum gas money off of people for rides. and if we find another rider that needs a ride (if we have room that is) it will be all the cheaper.

Well I’m going to try talking to the driver tonight to hammer out any other details and get more info. Hopefully we can get it all worked out here in the next day or two.

I’m still interested in getting a ride from Seattle. I’m not sure if I would need a ride both ways or just to Madison. I could definitely pitch in for gas for the trip out. Hope that helps you along the way to realizing the dream.
-Noli

It’d be on the floor but if you wanna PM or txt me we could work something out!

Alright, just a heads up, we had to find a replacement car that easy reliable, a little worse gas mileage, about 20mpg… but things are pretty much situated here…
@noli I’m not sure about a 4th seat yet, but its possible, we will talk on that.

Keep me posted if you can fit me (and 1 big suitcase) in the car.

Also, what are the dates you’re leaving and returning?

well no matter what car it is its going to get better gas mileage on the freeway…

so it should work out about the same…

Space are we currently looking at just you and me? or do we have anyone else coming with us?

Someone else…3 total right now…

Yo if you guys leave out early stop by Mandan for a bit. Not like it matters we’ll see each other there. I’m leaving out on the thursday before, however, so that’s early in itself. I don’t expect you guys through before that. ha. I am right along the way though.

cool… well are they paying gas? that should make it a little cheaper for all of us.

call me soon just so we can really have this all hammered out

So we have hit another in the road, the other car we found turns out to have crack in the radiator, no go. We have started looking into flying options, we found some cheap flights to Chicago and are trying to figure out our next move. I will keep you posted…

just so you know. A car is gonna keep it cheaper for all of us. So it you can find one that would be really the best

I know, I really wanted to do that, but I don’t know where else to find a car to get there with…

Get Dan Heaton to go to Nationals. lol. That would be sick and would provide a ride and another person. ha.

It’s my understanding that Dan doesn’t ride any more.

Quite shocking.