Vintage Uni video 1967!

Yeah, dad worked for chevrolet back then, and would get a new “demo” car each year! That camaro was cool-and fast! Also, I think this was the first “color” footage we ever shot since up to about '66 everything was B&W.

Believe it or not, the movie camera we had did not need electricity. You would simply wind it up and an internal spring would provide power to move the film.

Electicity was helpful for viewing the movies, however.

You couldn’t just play the movies back on the camera screen? :thinking:

No screen on the camera-just a view finder. The exposed film needed to be sent to a lab for processing.

I guess I forgot the obligatory :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: emoticons…I was kidding, I’m not that much of an ignorant young’un

Good. Your question marks had me going.

For a minute I thought you needed a link to a 8mm web page.

wow…wait a second…if you used film in the cameras, does that mean you had to get your videos developed like film pictures?

edit: pedalone beat me to it.

Yep!:smiley:

Pardon me for saying this, but you are old!:smiley: :smiley: :wink: (no offense meant). Men hadn’t been on the moon yet? Wow! :astonished: :smiley: Seriously, it was a nice video; the music went well with it. :smiley:

Age, my young friend, is relative. To a 3 year old, you seem “old!” The pic below is how I look now, at almost 51. You’re as old as (the women) you feel! Lol! ;):smiley: :sunglasses: :):stuck_out_tongue:

Age, my young friend, is relative. To a 3 year old, you seem “old!” ;)The pic below is how I look now, at almost 51. You’re as old as (the women) you feel! Lol! Not the best lookin’ guy but at least I still have my teeth and most ofmy hair! :smiley: :sunglasses: :):stuck_out_tongue:

trp.jpg

/puke

Dang, you look about… 30.

glad you showed the vid really enjoyed it

nice

I realy like the cars do they still have them or did they do what most of our parents do sell them to some high school kid for a cuple hundered $$$$$.
Nice vid. the past is so much fun to look at.

Fantastic film! :smiley:

Thanks! You made my day! :smiley:

Some of those cars,like the camaro can sell today for much more than when they were new 'cause their classics. I saw one fully restored going for 25,000!

pretty slick! that camera mustve cost gajillions back then!

Wow, your look pretty young for your age. I remember when it seemed forever untill I would drive, but now it’s just two years away. Age is relitive, but I can never imagine that I’ll be that old. Of course, niether would a three year old!:smiley: