Victoria Australia Muni Weekend

2 weeks and 5 days

2 weeks 4 days

2 weeks 3 days

2 weeks 2 days

2 weeks

1 week 6 days

Hey Mal,

What is there to do in or around chiltern, for the parents who havent learnt to unicycle and don’t find much joy in following us around all day?

Thanks,

Ed

Hey mal. :slight_smile: my names josh and sadly i know these other kilmorian riders :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol. i am 80% sure im coming to the chioltern muniuni w/e. i just need to get some protective wear together. what exactly will i need?

Josh
P.s i know your neighbor. christene :smiley: lool

reply to Ed

What to do in Chiltern for adults…well the forest is the main attraction so tell them to follow us around! Chiltern is worth a look but will not take too long to see. Rutheglen 20 ks away has some good wineries and coffee shops etc, Beechworth is up the hill the other way and is worth a visit for shopping etc.

Message to Josh

Hi,
the helmet is the main item, bright clothing (the council said high vis but a yellow bike jacket /sweat shirt sort of thing for the street ride.

Wrist guards/bike gloves and some sort of knee protection. The gear can vary from stuff you can but from a bike shop to roller blade stuff. Last year a guy just wore squash knee guards.

I just hate the site of blood

PS I am not too worried about the wrist and knee guards for the street ride but they are needed for trials and the bush.

1 week 5 days

umm i heard a rumor that membership runs out a week after chiltern is there anyway that we could get around it?

AUS Membership

The AUS comitte have decided that if you join at Chiltern, you will be a member until June 2007. In essence you get the extra 5 weeks from May to June 30th thrown in.

1 week and 4 days

1 week 3 days

1 week 2 days

if i dont have a parent going to chiltern do i need a gaurdian and how would i go about telling who my gaurdian is

Your parents have to sign the entry form (find one on my site) and whoever is bringing you up here will be responsible for you. Any more enquiries contact me via my email and we can discuss this further.

Yep, I know 1 week to go.

1 week 1 day