Victoria Australia Muni Weekend

20th and 21st May 2006

I am organising the Muniuni Weekend at Chiltern in NE Victoria.
All riders are welcome. Last years event had a friendly meeting, ride around, a street ride, some basic trials, cross country in the forest, uphill, downhill, watching uni videos at the local pub. A MIXED event!

Mal
www.municycle.com.au

If you get a bit more info post it up again and I will put it in the news.

thats cool

sounds good. i know a few people who went last year and they said it was great. i will hopefully go this year if i can get there. more info would be great.
i can probably get another few melbourne riders to go as well.

yer, sounds awesome!

hope to find out the other details soon.

I think we will have a few melbourneans/kilmoreans in a car pool.

i’m too lazy to look on the net, how far is Chiltern from Melbourne?

thanks,
Ed

More Info

I am waiting for the AUS to give me the go ahead for insurance. Chiltern is about 250 Km from Melbourne. You can get her by train and stay at the local caravan park either in a tent or in cabins.

I am happy to use my car and trailer to transport the unis into the forest.

I have also been busy at work, but will make some time and get to organising it.

Mal

awesome!

How much more information is required

How much more information do you want to post this thread?

Victoria Australia Muni Weekend

20th and 21st May 2006

Muni Weekend at Chiltern in NE Victoria.
All riders are welcome. Last years event had a friendly meeting, ride around, a street ride, some basic trials, cross country in the forest, uphill, downhill, watching uni videos at the local pub. A MIXED event!

Mal

www.municycle.com.au

All systems go

Hi Aussie Muni riders.

The Australian Unicycling Society has given me the go ahead to run the event under their insurance umbrella. I need this to use the national park and council land.

All systems go, I will keep people updated through here and my site.
An event like this takes some organising, so please be patient and importantly closer to the event, let me know if you will be coming.

Look forward to a great event.

Mal

sounds sexy

Yes, it raises my pants also. What’re we talkin about? What the hells a unicycle?

ps amos if you haven’t realised I’m Jono from the museum thingy maboby. You know…the guy with the legs?

ooh, it’s you!! :open_mouth: with the nimbus.

and the legs

shutup amos, you dirty scrotum

Well ed, your groinal area isn’t too spic “n” span itself!
Anyway remember I told you this was me. Don’t you remember? I just thought amos didnt know.

amos didnt know amos only knows how to talk in third person and be annoying

Amos, remember when you said you like to go on these forums and post your ass off when you’re bored? I think tonight is one of those nights :slight_smile:

Hey guys,
take your insults to each other to another forum. I want to keep this forun for real information only. If you are coming to the event you can insult each other in private in the forest.

Insults? We’re simply sharing information in an orderly manor.