Up And Coming Riders

dang… have you ever heard of that manon1wheel guy?
hes INSANE!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

I almost forgot Forrest Rackard, after seeing his vid I must say I like his style and he is gettign very good. Also pedrotejada now that I saw his "my life " vid again (btw, congrats on the 540)

Ah yeah, you definitely seem to be up and coming.

Jeff, not so much. I talked to him like 2 months ago and he hasn’t ridden since NAUCC 2007 (AKA JULY). I’m afraid we’ve lost him :frowning:

maybe hes just discouraged because he went to naucc and had a bunch of people to ride with but went back and probably thought it was boring riding by himself. I was kinda like that until my friend saw my unicycle one day and wanted to learn and got me back into it.

Does anyone have his email address? (pm me)

Luke Collato(sp). I remember watching him gradually get really good like a year or two ago. I haven’t been around to see how he is now, but I’m certain he’s even better these days

He up and came and got a KH factory sponsorship. The question is who is next?

You are, good sir.

Yeah, But Joe Hodges was beated by Maxime in Koxx-Days! Joe hodges can hop realy high…And he’s really good… But there are some other riders that are more precise and technical than Joe…

I don’t think that we will need to side hop 1,20+ in UNICON trials competition!

The Poham Brothers are improving ULTRA fast…They are awesome… And cool people :smiley:

Some guys from Krisis Team are really impressive :smiley: (But french kids aren’t normal kids :stuck_out_tongue: )

Bye :smiley:

Guys need to remember that the people cant be sponsored by soem big time company like koxx or KH.

661 riders can be comsidered because they arent amazing riders…yet;)

Thanks Emile :slight_smile:

And you have such an everything style, like Trials, Flat, Street, and now getting into Freestyle. I really think you could go big.

I think:

Raphael Poham
Hugo Duguay
Emile MB
Daniel Cormeau

That’s all I can think of now. But thank you people who think I am one :slight_smile: It’s encouraging. :slight_smile:

Maxime won on a technicality of time. Because Joe and Max couldn’t complete any more lines, the one with the least amount of time won. Except that maxime started before joe.

Maxime also lives near buthier, so he could practice the rock lines whenever he wanted, which is kinda cheap. I’ve watched every video of maxime, and while he is very good, Joe is still much better.

The poham brothers are what’s gonna be next if they keep up, they are amazing and so young.

What about up and coming MUni riders or Road Unicyclists?

My votes
-Dustin Schaap- junior world champ in the Marathon.
-Will Sklenars- probably fastest XC Muni rider I’ve ridden with

I’m sure there are others. Who else knows of fast Road/Muni riders under the age of 23? (just an arbitary cutoff used by the bicycling world)

for muni i think Mornish has a lot of talent…i believe his name is Miles…sorry if i am wrong:o .

he has talent in all aspects…but muni specifically for his age in my eyes

Spencer and Chris H. definately.
I find chris’ riding great to watch and spencers, somewhat, hypnotic due to his flow.:wink:
Also Kevin (kidmuni i think) could be very big in Australia

I know there have been threads on this but… are there actually any pro unicyclists? I mean, people talk about pros like this is skateboarding. Doesn’t pro mean to make a living out of doing it? Sure, people like Kris and Yoggi make a living out of riding and selling unicycles, but does anyone actually make a living just by riding? I.e. professional

Despite the incredibly modest comment, this guy is an insane rider. I can’t believe noone has mentioned him. Massive hops, technical and creative lines with flow and control. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI see what I mean. And that was 6 months ago.

Will really is an amazing rider. He has to be one of the most committed, perserverant people I’ve ever known. And such an awesome guy. In fact, he was pretty much the reason I got into unicycling. I owe him big-time :wink:

ohh, and Marcus Collings, such a skilled rider.

I almost forgot, Bobousse

Pele for sure. He’s sponsored by Bedford and he’s a really creative rider.
I rode with him a week ago and he’s amazing. in a couple tries, he’ll nail a pretty tech trick really flowy and sexy like.
Yeah, his riding is delicious.

if i didnt kill my wrist today, i’d be riding better. Plus i bruised my hip from getting my ENTIRE SHOE caught in my crank arm, and falling from riding backwards.

what does this have to do with this thread?