Up And Coming Riders

This thread is all about the new up and coming riders.

The old pro’s have been the best for sooooooooo long.

Who all do you guys think are going to be the new “Kris Holmes, Kevin, Shaun” type riders.

I would say Issac Steiner, F.Dorian…

my votes…

Oh, and the people cant be really well known, like sponsored by some big company like koxx…

just good and getting better…

I think I have a good chance :slight_smile: I rode i with a unicyclist today who had been riding for a year and I was alot better than him. Not to brag or anything but my dream is to be worlds best :smiley:
HEhE

although already very good, Christian Huriwai (unicycledood)…

ya…

And also Pele, but he is sponsored by Bedford…

Oh… and also for flat maybe Jon Atwell, I just love his style…

you know it, hes pretty cool.

I would like to think myself as up and comming, for trial riding. It all depends how much i ride…

jon’s sponsored by bedford btw.

edit: searching youtube and most recent vids, i found isaac steiner lol. Haha… Good try on the hickflip isaac!

since when has Jon been sponsored by Bedford? I don’t think so, or I am out of the loop.

Jon isnt…Pele is.

Jon is sponsored by Compulsion Cycles…

fine then, so he is. Then i’m messed up. Btw, ive met those guys :).

The following are people that I expect big things from in the future (in no particular order): Isaac Steiner, Max (Maximus Unius), Spencer Hochberg, Fredrik Justnes (he may be really good now, but he’s still got a lot of growing as a rider to do), Luke Colalto (same as with Fredrik), Bryan Stevens (same as with Fredrik and Luke), Marcus Collings, Beau Hoover, and Christian Huriwai.

I vote for Me :roll_eyes: Wait until my next video… 540 unispins and hickflips will be there :smiley:

Now talking serious, for me the coming talents are Isaac (but he needs to choose between Bike and Uni), Max, Spencer, Fredrik, Luke and Emile…

In France there are some awesome new riders… Check on FFM forums :wink:

EDIT: I forgot Chris! I love his style…

I don’t ride trials bikes anymore. Unicycles are way more fun:) And thanks. I don’t know if I will be able to get to the point like Kris or Shaun or those guys.

I want to be a pro someday.I have been riding just under a year and im going to hit a 100cm hop soon.

I just said that because i trained both, and some techniques are very different, and it’s hard to improve fast in both at the same time!

Bye!

Unicyling is young the pro’s haven’t really been the best for sooooo long. Anyways I think I’ll be the new trials guy in a few years. Just wait.

Marcus Collings (aka sparky-marky)

Man, you guys (first page) don’t know anything.

:roll_eyes: :slight_smile:

We should all be aiming to be our best !!! I think in about 2 years there will be 3x as much competition around.