Up And Coming Riders

Joe hodges. /end thread.

He gets substantially better in each video. Nobody is even CLOSE to being as good as he is now.

+1

hahah soo true.

F.Dorian
definitely
i love his style.

If Zach can truly hickdouble, he may as well be mentioned, he seems to be improving at a good rate.

im not sure if hugo, forack or raphael were mentioned, but they should have been.

and to those who mentioned me, thanks for the support!

Up and Coming Riders.

Pele is a good rider and he is young. I think we will see great freestyle/street things from him.

I have mentioned before and I was happy to see it confirmed in this thread that Joe Hodges is totally underated. The guy is just a Trials god.

Unicorn

Ryan Atkins and Fabian Mark are soooo much more flowy though. Joe Hodges puts alot of BIG hops into his lines. But that doesn’t mean everything.

This thread makes me chuckle.

Marcus Collings, Isaac, Pele, Christian Huriwai, and bobouse

i think Isaac and Marcus progress insanely fast, but the others also have AMAZING talent and tricks

or maybe, I thought I was having a bit too much fun riding my bike, but I didn’t want to leave uniing, so I choose uniing over biking…

oo thanks. I’m puttin out a decent street vid real soon. I just doubleflipped a 4 set today:D.

Edit: I think Jeff (aka skate4flip). I don’t know what happened to him though. He was good a freestyle and crazy at doing street tricks switch. No one can do switch that great yet and he was doing switch treflips!!!

AgentQ’s videos always amaze me.

And I think Joe is better at rails or more technical stuff than Fabian and Ryan, so he is better at trials…maybe you don’t enjoy watching him the most but frankly he is the best…I think of trials as who can finish the hardest “obstacle course” or who can finish an “obstacle course” the fastest. I think Joe has both of those won easily.

Ohh, I was kinda thinking like for rails:

1. Tom Pec
  2. Ryan Atkins
  3. Joe Hodges, Fabian Mark tied.

I’ve never actually seen Fabian and Joe ride big rails…link me to a vid to show me as wrong.

watch out for andy mell.

Joe Hodges and Rails + Skrobo

Plenty of nice stuff in this link!

Joe doing Trials including rails

By the way another amazing unicyclist especaily concerning going big on gaps is Skrobo!

Unicorn

amanda !!! because she knows how to drink. and that’s all that matters. oh and she has a pink uni and like me and dan, she knows how to pose.

Even though Kelly Hickman is sponsored by KH I think he is an up and coming rider, he is great so far and shows so much potential.

Another bet, by the end of the summer, spencer hochberg will be sponsored by KH too.

Haha, I wish I could 5thflip.

When that day comes, i’ll get back to this thread.

I can almost 5spin, if that counts. lol.

But I appreciate the recognition.

I think that miles ornish is a great trials rider. I’ve seen some of his clips via aim, and he has some creative lines, as well as some street skills to match.

Forrest Rackard and Jonny Peacock are both on their way. Jonny’s slow and steady style can’t be beat. His videos contain some impressive tricks, and he deserves some recognition. Forrest Rackard’s street is more creative than anything i’ve seen from hickman, and johanneson. Although both those riders are more skilled than he is, he better uses his environment. Some of that stuff is sick.

sweet.