UniNats 2010 Countdown!

Dude you can 5spin. You’ve improved like crazy.

And don’t worry haha, I remember.

should be coming now, just registered :smiley:

Ha, I remember that. I couldn’t imagine you without a beard, beards are so awesome! Also a major improvement if you can 5 spin. Gratz.

Registrations now open for UNINATS 2010

Hey, registration is open for Uninats 2010- Early Registration is discounted to $85 until 22nd September. Riders and non riders can register on the AUS site.

Cheers,
Tiffwat

So ‘rider’ counts as someone competing in the actual events and ‘non-rider’ is someone who spectates, films, etc right? So I can ride around and not compete and I register as a non rider? thanks :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure that if you intend on mounting a unicycle at any time at any of the venues you are considered a rider, it’s an insurance thing I think.

Unisykolist and unicycledood, cheers! they are hardly consistent (at all) but by the time you see me I’m sure I’ll be able to bust them out whenever :stuck_out_tongue:

Breaking News: Announcing the inaugural Vevers award for Best Open Freestyle Male & F

Ha- yes you can’t take part in any event unless you are a registered rider- wearing an official Uninats wrist band- and yes we will be checking!

Breaking News: Announcing the inaugural Vevers award for Best Open Freestyle Male & Female Competitors at Uninats 2010 and the Uninats 2010 film competition

About 2 weeks to go. I still have to register for the early bird fee and my video is almost done, but what is a miniDV? Thats what I have to send it in as but is miniDV a format or a physical thing? Oh yeah and I may be staying at the YHA now, any room for me and my brother that you guys are staying in by any chance?

Just registered! This will be my first Uninats but I have been to 9 unicons and 19 north American championships. I’m so looking forward to riding the trails at mt stromlo. I would also like to play a round of disc golf if anyone is interested let me know. It is heaps of fun and pretty laid back. See y’all soon.

Hi there, I have asked Nic Vevers to get back to you here re your MiniDV query.

Looking forward to seeing a level 10 rider at uninats.

Cheers

I won’t be entering the video comp if we need to provide a miniDV. I haven’t put effort into my video this time around anyway haha.

Waaaaaaaaaay looking forward to uninats. Gonna be awesome. Gonna be some biiiiiiiiiig riding :wink:

AND OMG

I wish I was you :frowning:

2 days till I leave

Still got one last exam before I even start to think about getting ready to leave. I’ve had so much uni work that my riding has really suffered.

So keen for a few days of riding in Canberra without worrying about study :smiley: Might bring along my video camera too, see if I can put together a video :slight_smile:

Uninats Events Guide now online

The full events guide is now online on the Timetable Page of the AUS website
http://www.unicycling.org.au/uninats/2010/timetable

Looking forward to the flat comp :slight_smile:

its like a small tape. its wat older video cameras recorded onto, back before digital camcorders came out. also u can brind ur video in on the night now. dvd, cd, usb should all b fine from wat i gathered from Nic

I don’t think i’m going to be there this year. A good while ago i volunteered at a music festival (that falls on the same weekend) and i think i’ll keep that commitment. For a while i thought i could come back early- or just for the Muni day-but i’m not too enthused about paying event rego just to race on a pretty easy muni trail that i can ride every other weekend :frowning:
I hope everyone else has a good time though. I think i’ll save my money to race in proper MTB events instead.

mark

Bummer Mark. I was hoping to give u a run for your money. In a way I’m happy that your not going to have the chance to kick my ass but I’d much rather have you there. Are u really going to let an American win the Australian national MUni race?! :slight_smile:

Great event

Hey, what a great event and really well organised. Thanks to the AUS and ACTURS; you have done really well. Canberra should do it again and the GPS makes getting around in circles easy. It is great to see the young riders who are coming up through the ranks and the friendliness and enthusiasm at the events.

Mal
www.municycle.com.au

Yes thank you to all the people that made it possible. It was a blast and I hope to attend the next one!