UniNats 2010 Countdown!

Damn, Im going to get smashed. :o

Still should be a good 4 days. :slight_smile:

could we all have a vote on the day ? we could all decide what we want after we see the course

If itā€™s anything like last year general participation is welcomed. Iā€™m going to get smashed by the more advanced riders too but I think it will be fun to just get out there and do what I can :slight_smile:

So please join me so Iā€™m not the only fool :stuck_out_tongue:

You will also learn from the more advanced riders and gain experience in competitions :D.Youā€™ll probably come back from it feeling more motivated than ever aswell

Haha, Thats good im not the only one. :slight_smile:

Yeah definitely, Iā€™ve never rode with anyone that can ride more then 50m :roll_eyes:

Should be a good experience.

Thats the problem. :roll_eyes: lul

Your flatland is epic. :stuck_out_tongue:

well brandon and jeremy should be def going.

the question is, would i actually study while at uninatsā€¦ pretty sure iā€™d ride the whole time. weā€™ll see. still not sure. hell wanna go tho.

im excited, gonna have my pā€™s by then ā€œroad tripā€.
theres some really good trials and street spots in Belconen .

ummm no. if we hav the new rules, we will need lots of the pallets from the trials plus a custom made rail or 2. we will definately hav to decide well beforehand

like u would not believe. rode there on saturday actually haha. i hope the main areas r organised close to belconnen so we can go riding there often

ok guys as well as deciding on which street rules u all want (individual runs or new 3 sections rules), im also thinking maybe we could do high jump with pallets and boards instead of over a bar. let me know wat u guys would prefer for street and high jump so i can get back to the main organisers

I donā€™t expect to win any of the street comps but could someone please explain to me how the different rules work?

As for high jumpā€¦again, I donā€™t expect to put up much competition but I feel much more comfortable jumping up onto something.

DEFINATELY! High jump on pallets and boards would be so much better than over a bar

Keep high jump over a bar, keep it official.

But maybe we could hold a second high jump contest, unofficial, onto pellets.

Street rules, zones would be nice, depends on the park, I donā€™t expect anyone to make special obstacles.

yea records was a problem in the back of my mind with this idea so i think we need to keep bar. and i like the idea of having an unofficial high jump comp with pallets and boards if people remain interested during the day. but from experience, we will decided ā€˜stuff itā€™ and go street ride. thats how these events usually work XD weā€™ll just keep some pallets around just incase people do decide to do it still.

as for street, uninats is in the middle of my holidays which is incredibly convenient, because i will b able to go up a few days early and make a couple of rails for the street. the rest will just b pallets from the trial course. making the zones will b no problem. i just dont wana go to the effort if u guys would prefer individual runs at a skatepark instead (in which case i would hav to drive up pretty soon and look at skateparks close to where uninats is being held so i can chose the best one)

Yeh definately keep high jump over the bar.people have to get used to it at some point cause thats how every other comp is run.Plus with pallets its a hassle raising the heights slowly.Unofficial onto pallets would be sweet

EUC summer is done with pallets. and we would use the boards to raise the height little by little. but i think if we r gona do high jump over bar then doing high jump onto pallets as well will just b a lot of extra work and i cbf doing that on top of organising flat, street, high jump and long jump. i think ill scrap the pallet high jump idea

ok well noone seems to mind so ive decided myself to use the new street rules

I paid my $40 for membership, Do I have to pay anything else like on the day or anything like that?

206 days to go!

178 days :slight_smile:

>.< !!! :astonished: :smiley: