Unicycling hurts my balls

those aren’t diamonds dawg. they’re family jewels

All about placement

Just place them on the front of the seat, right behind the handle. I adjust my junk with the seat right before I mount up. When I first started I crushed em a few times but after a few times you learn the right way to tuck. Doing hops I have crushed my jewels a couple of times but it shouldn’t happen often.

I have never crunched them while hopping.

I mounted my uni yesterday without wearing compression shorts. Yikes :astonished: !
I’d forgotten how easily those puppies get squashed. I’ve thought about riding in my kilt but figure this is just asking for trouble.

If you can’t find/afford compression shorts these boxer briefs from Jockey are great. I wear them most of the time, even under my compression shorts.

After you mount and your weight is still on your feet get someone to quickly position your nutsack, boys, jewels forward of where you sit.
I recently bought a pair of bike nicks (shorts) with the crutch padding. Works great and I now have far fewer problems with da’boys and also passers-by. :wink:

I know we’re notoriously repressed here in the US, but is it really so much more open-minded there that you can get somebody to adjust your junk for you? That is something I always have to do for myself. Social issues aside, wouldn’t it just be easier to perform that particular operation for one’s self than to have another person reach in (you are wearing pants, right?) and do it while you’re trying to get stable on a unicycle?

Is that because you are no longer approaching them to fiddle with your bits? :wink:

Not at all. When I was learning I’d fall off every time I did an adjustment. In the end I guess I just got used to having someone else do it for me.

Its a whole different ball game over there.

“BALLS!” said the queen “if I had two I could be king!”
The king laughed, not because he wanted to, but because he had two … :astonished:

Get some bike shorts - not because you want two, but because you have to!

moving to australia asap

:wink: :d

Kiwi, I heard down your way in enzed they actually offer to help out… :roll_eyes: :slight_smile:

Sick dude!! Anybody attempting to adjust anything of mine will go tumbling down the hill faster than they will know it!!

To the home of Aussie Bum underwear? Clever move, it’s super comfy for riding! :smiley:

I have several friends who are women who I am helping coach on the unicycle. Good Basic Information is worth repeating. I know/knew Nothing about helping these women become more comfortable. I appreciate helpful useful information. Thanks.

Rats! My earlier comment about Oz was to hide NZ cultural practice.

But, it does take a village to raise a unicyclist. Its all about community here…

A good pair of bike nix (padded bike shorts) help the female variety of the species as well as us blokes. Wife swears by them.

True, its all about the community here…

The right underwear makes all the difference
Loose ones are fine for sleeping in, but are terrible for unicycling for obvious reasons.
:slight_smile:

In all seriousness

As much fun as I had reading some of the post here, I thought I might throw in some practical advice. If your twins are feeling unloved after each uni session, take a moment to consider your posture. It could be that you are riding with your hips too far back and your shoulders too far forward to compensate. This will put your boys in harms way every time. It also compromises balance and ups the workload on your quads and lower back. Try focusing on pulling your shoulders back and bringing your hips forward. I hope this helps.

[QUOTE=ascbeerman;1634525]
. If your twins are feeling unloved after each uni session, QUOTE]

Ha ha! Well said, that’s a very good description.