unicycles for auction on unicyclist.com

There are several unicycles up for acution on the auction section of unicyclist.com. i started collecting them trying to get a wheel or two in every size, but now i have a bunch of unicycles which i dont use, and i could use the money for other interests. theyre cheap, and shippnig is included in the auction price.
thank you!

Re: unicycles for auction on unicyclist.com

AND they are not available outside the USA!!!

Why is it so common for Americans to advertise on an international forum
and neglect to tell us that the product is unavailable outside the USA?

Wayne Burrows

“jugglingnick” <jugglingnick.tx1a3@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote in
message news:jugglingnick.tx1a3@timelimit.unicyclist.com
>
> There are several unicycles up for acution on the auction section of
> unicyclist.com. i started collecting them trying to get a wheel or two
> in every size, but now i have a bunch of unicycles which i dont use, and
> i could use the money for other interests. theyre cheap, and shippnig
> is included in the auction price.
> thank you!
>
>
> –
> jugglingnick
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> jugglingnick’s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4437
> View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/27782
>

need a tissue Wayne??

Sounds like I need one too Zod.

David

Hey, the Summit comes with “Alex DX-32 rum”. :slight_smile:

Mmmm Rum :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Re: unicycles for auction on unicyclist.com

I think we’re raised that way. American culture often acts as though the rest of the world either doesn’t exist, or isn’t that important. This is not all the time, of course, but usually. It’s especially true for New Yorkers. If the rest of the world is so important, why do they hardly teach us anything about it in school? The average American doesn’t even seem to know where most of our own states are located. Again I will pick on New Yorkers, who all too often asked me if I was from Minnesota. When I told them Michigan, the common response was “Whatever.” Not whatever, those are large and different states! Missouri and Montana are different as well. Whatever. The average New Yorker, it seems, knows only the New England states, NY and NJ, and, of course, Florida. Maybe California. Everything else is “whatever.” End of rant.

Also the forum is US-based, but that’s not much of an excuse. Anyone selling something, or asking for local help, or looking for nearby riders or events, should remember to mention where they are, which they all to often don’t.

BTW, I wouldn’t buy anthing at auction without at least a picture of it…
Good luck with your unicycle sales!

Re: Re: Re: unicycles for auction on unicyclist.com

Having put in my first 18 years in the Empire State, I’ll represent New Yorkers and let you in on a little secret. They weren’t saying “whatever” because you were from Minnegan or Michesota, they were saying it because they knew you’d one day be a Californian…and hence beyond saving. :stuck_out_tongue:

about your Summit discription:

Summits are $249 plus shipping not $400