Unicycle Spotting / Sighting Thread

Oh! You may be right!

Yes, I am on the European Divide Trail. It also started at Cape St. Vincent, currently in Lycksele, Sweden and about 1300 km left to go.

5 Likes

Is it just me or does it look like the stick figure is dropping a deuce shaped like a wheel :rofl: ?

So that would mean you already did more than 6000km, that’s insane! (in the best way possible) :hot_face:.
By coincidence I met Sylvain - the guy who’s currently doing a monstrous 3000km unipacking tour from France to Estonia - a few days ago when he stopped by at the European Juggling Convention. And even he was of the opinion you where at a far different level, with the distance you cover and the speed you do it at.

2 Likes

Thanks! My beginning of 2021 me also thinks I am crazy🙈

3 Likes

Hi Becky, Paul in Prescott, Arizona here. My neighbor’s just returned from Denmark. She was Bikepacking the European Divide trail and she saw a 29’er on the Oxen Trail a few weeks ago. I wonder if that was you?:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Yes, that was me!

4 Likes

Boom… small world we live in! Have a great day.:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes
5 Likes

I know he is joking around but I wonder how hard the unicyling would really be though. I sort of feel like it wouldn’t be that hard at all but maybe I am wrong.

1 Like

I was out riding at Thumb Butte when a fine gentleman and his wife asked me for a look at my unicycle, he said that “I had one like that.”It was a Hatchet 29 inch, he had it on his iPhone and he also had a 20 inch Schwinn. Hugh Vallely carries it on his phone with him everywhere…I think that’s fantastic, but the kicker of this is that he had a picture of him delivering newspapers in Prescott back in the 60’s on his unicycle . As far as I know, He qualifies as the first documented unicycle rider in Prescott, Arizona.

5 Likes

A random unicycle at 22 seconds in this Maytree clip:

Who is this?!

3 Likes

Maybe that`ll help :grinning:

4 Likes

In the Grinch remake with Jim Carey, at the start of the movie.

5 Likes

There’s a mountainbike game called “Lonely Mountains: Downhill”, and it’s currently possible to unlock quite a fun accessory. Not actually usable, unfortunately :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s awesome !

Today I found a unicyclist frog on a tattoo artist’s Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/buoythefishlover

1 Like

Round 1h10min in The Secret Life of Pets2.

2 Likes

in an unfortunately very bad children’s book.

1 Like

in children’s books, unicycling seems to be the epitome of fun, but in reality, the difficulty of learning seems to take over

4 Likes
1 Like