Unicycle Article on Yahoo!

Ironically, I don’t see the thread for this already, so I will start this one.
There is a video for unicycling on Yahoo! right now.

Can someone capture the vid (to make it downloadable or Youtubable)?
I can’t see it on my computer.

I think this is “big” for unicycling.

Try here.
But it’s okay. It needs more coverage.

Hopefully they are good vids, or they’d just embarass us.

Hey! You beat me to it. Just saw it on Yahoo!

It’s on The 9, their list of 9 videos for the day.

Link to the video at video.yahoo.com

It’s a French rider. Gabriel Costes or Gaby Costes

UnicycleOnYahooHomePage.jpg

It’s ok, it’s a good rider.

hmm i think i might have posted first in the just conversation section lol…but your thread is better you have pictures

A friend of mine emailed me about it and I was just about to start a thread about it, but you guys beat me to it. I think that’s awesome! And I’m sure we will probably get at least a few more riders out of it!!

Someone pull the video so we can make it different formats. It’s currently in some level of flash or java that doesn’t work on my computer (which works fine with Google videos and Youtube). Besides, this video is probably a significant “keeper”.

It marks the day we really hit mass media.
(I’m overlooking the earlier TV spots because they had less reach).

it’s already on youtube

plumsie

Be sure to vote
The Uni vid is currently at 40%

That’s a pretty solid, and decent video to get publicity on yahoo.

It just looks like a bunch of hopping around. I could totally do that.

Great quote by the host!

Great vid, I think if there was more street variation, it would draw a better crowd.

Shaun, Kelly, all the other great street riders, should make a street vid to be used for publicity. High quality, high risks, great smooth lines, and some nice bails.

=p

i was like “WHAT?!” sumone should burn her house down;)

Any one know who this guy is?

I really hope unicycing does not become like the ““new thing”” that everyone is doing because that is one of the main reasons i do it, because not everyone else does it. An example would be skateboarding… i thought about getting into it then i thought naaaa i dont like to follow the crowd so i bought my unicycle!:slight_smile:

I really hope unicycing does not become like the ““new thing”” that everyone is doing because that is one of the main reasons i do it, because not everyone else does it. An example would be skateboarding… i thought about getting into it then i thought naaaa i dont like to follow the crowd so i bought my unicycle!

I really hope unicycing does not become like the ““new thing”” that everyone is doing because that is one of the main reasons i do it, because not everyone else does it. An example would be skateboarding… i thought about getting into it then i thought naaaa i dont like to follow the crowd so i bought my unicycle!

the video has been linked to from fark now. sweet.

yea it would suck if everyone did it…but that will never happen, it will always be unique

i think it would be cool if more people did it.