Unicon 16

Unicon 16
Web Site is up and Running…
wwww.unicon16.it
:):):):slight_smile:
It’s time to start playing and saving…:wink:

a w less: http://www.unicon16.it/

At NAUCC I heard that each country could only bring a certain number of people, and that you have to qualify to go, or something like that. Does anyone have more info on that??

Ouch… Italy… Not gonna be a spectator on that one…

Haha xD I’m happy to live in Belgium… :stuck_out_tongue:

I doubt that’s true, but im happy to live in england, there isnt too many of us :smiley:

WOO!!! I can’t wait:) I’m already saving money for it! It’s not going too fast since I didn’t find a job for this summer… but next summer I’ll work for it! and I’ll try to not buy unicycle parts until UNICON:p

Molto bene! Some interesting stuff in the preliminary programme; a 100km? Phew! Hope that’s a fun ride and not a race.

Looks like a gorgeous place to visit. Can’t imagine missing it! I like the idea of having more “convention” aspects. My favorite day of the U Games was Wednesday, when I had five hours of unscheduled time to hang out with friends, prior to the 9PM pub crawl.

I really want to go! :smiley: But it’s still a long time, we’ll see :).

2012, July… that gives me time to save AND time to actually get good! Sweet. I’ll definitely try to make it.

Nice website by the way. Perhaps embed some youtubes as well?

My understanding is that the limitations are pretty high numbers, so the US will probably not be affected. The idea is more for the large unicycling countries within driving distance, that could cause very high volumes of registered riders as unicycling in Europe gets more and more popular.

Hmmm… Might have to put this one on the calendar. The wife loves Italy :slight_smile:

I’ll be there. Would be awesome to have an enduro xc event at this convention- something in the 30-50km region. With all those mountains to climb it would be a crime not to!

mark

Sounds like my kinda race@! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope it’s hilly

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

I will be there :slight_smile:

Me too.
I’ve cycled in Südtirol/Alto Adige* and other parts of Northern Italy this spring, and it was fantastic. So without hesitation, “I’ll be back”. :slight_smile:

• The region where Brixen Slash Bressanone is located… the majority there speaks German, thus the double names of all the towns.

Italy wohoo :smiley: Sounds great :slight_smile:

I’ll be there too!!

Sounds sweet. :slight_smile: