trials competition in quebec in june?

I want to go, but it sounds like I have a wedding to go to in NH instead now… Except that I’m not sure which day the wedding is… the couple haven’t settled on which weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

link them to this thread then

one thing’s for sure, if you folk’s are comming, it won’t be dull :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah i think that my brother and i could come up to canada(from scarborough maine). are there any plans for a street/natural trials the day before or after??

peace,
                henry fitts

Yeah it would be surely sunday, depending on the weather and everything. Some great places to ride, muni or trials.

the moment of truth has come. I have convinced my contact at the circus school that we might actually be serious about this event, and he has told me finally that in order for him to justify providing the facilities for us for the 8th, we must have a minimum number of people registered for the event, etc. The minimum number has been set to 30. Both to justify the facilities, and the amount of work it will take to make the event worthwhile. The dates are the 1st of june and 10th of june. You have until the 1st to verify that you do indeed intend to come, and, if we have 30 people by the 1st, we will organize with the circus school to allow you to pay a registration fee to them, and you have until the 10th of june to pay it. if 30 people have payed by the 10th, we go full out, and prepare the best event we can. if not, we reimburse those who have paid, and agree to try for another event next year. I have been working on a lot of other projects, and will be much better equipped to organize such an event next year. such things have a much better chance of success with a great deel of prior preperation. I’m curious whether we can bring our numbers to 30… :slight_smile:

out, mike.

1. Brian MacKenzie

incidentally, several people have given me their names earlier who are not likely to be visitors to these forums, so we should really be aiming more for 25…

2- Owen Kirby
3- Julien Renaud

probably more… I’ll check out with some local doodes.

I’m comming, definatly. I will be there, I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

1. Nathan Tappin

Which weekned is it again?

I’ll see what I can do, so put me down as maybe :wink: Send an e-mail to the BUUC list also Mike, I’m sure Tom, Ed, et al would be interested.

July 8th

Count me in… Do you have the registration cost figured out yet?

If i Can get a ride i amy be there.

If you can make it to cornwall… you can jump in with me for the rest of the way

Cornwall is how many hours from Hamilton? I dont kno…I might just hop a bus the day before then stay for a week or so in Quebec and ride there…Kinda like a road trip:D

i would love to come but unfortunatly i live in australia

sure i’ll come to it !!! if i get on my unicycle now and ride non stop for the next few months (assuming i can ride underwater) i’ll see you there then

oh ish 30 people is a lot of persons… Can’t you lower the number by asking the circus school? or find another place to host a competition? Because I really want this to happen… It’s like the only trial competition this year for a lot of people.

1.Brian Mackenzie
2.Owen Kirby
3.Julien Renaud
4.Nathan Tappin
5.Anthony
6.Tom
7.Ed
8.Nick
9.Trial_uni ( I dont know his name )

CMON WE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD PEEEEEOOOOOPPLLLE !

LOVE

Why not?

Just ask god… easy…

It would be funny to see an autralian at the competition even if that australian bring a few kangaroo ( that boxer animals that jumps ) with him.

JAJAJA !