trials competition in quebec in june?

Since it looks like it’s gonna be in july, I’ll be moved to montreal by then. So I won’t be offering a couch to some people, but a car ride from mtl to quebec instead, if someone is interested.

I’d like to go, but I have no idea right now if I’ll be able to make it… Cross your fingers :wink:

Maybe me…

I’ll find out if this is available, but I think it conflicts with the unicon -from july 23 till august. I want to allow as may people as possible to come and unicycle with us :slight_smile:

One of the reasons we scheduled it for saturday is that it makes it easier to forward extend it to sunday. I will ask about that. You’re right it will make it more worthwhile. It all depends on how many people are interested. Tell everybody you know! Help spread the word! The more people we have, the easier it will be to secure resources to make this thing fantastic!!!

ok, how 'bout emailing me at brianandleeanne_at_sympatico_dot_ca

All right everybody!

the planing for the competition this july is continuing. The relevant knews at the moment is that I am preparing a website where everyone can sign up and coordinate efforts. Also “vincelemay” has voluntered to build some obstacles for the course, and as he has more experience than me when it ocmes to such things, I would like you to coordinate with him if you are interested in contributing to the construction effort. I will let you know when the website is ready. In the meantime, what I propose is a comunity effort to prepare the event. If everybody contributes, I see no reason why we should charge a fee for participation :slight_smile:

I’ll be attending a wedding the ninth of July, and before that probably exams and grad stuff but if it is after that I would definitely love to go and will definitely be doing my best to make it. You should check out sites of other events to see how they are structured also just for ideas, like TOque and Moab etc. I live in NS if anyone will be travelling from the east (the real east, not your crazy central Canada “east”).

David

SHIIIIIIIIIIIZ! David if you can make it it’ll be CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUH

but you best not be mis’behavin’.

im not gonna be able to make it…its not wothr my money or time to come out there for just the one day…i wish i had a car

:frowning:

yeah it sucks…but i will be at the meet in june in niagra falls i can get there and its the whole weekend so ill be there…anyone else?

I would like to register a complaint that murde mental didn’t use any long drawn out excited words when i said i was coming.

I may go with owen the ramblin man

I’ll be there, my parents are missing my graduation so they will owe me the drive.

Yeah well that’s cause SUUUUUUUUUUUURE you’re fun and everything… but you DO have this thing with body-odour… :wink:

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I’ll use long drawn out excited words for you.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! Brian is comming with his Shclumpf and his Steady-CAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm it’s going to be CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.

i think he’ll like that owen…good job.

and ntappin thats sweet that ur goin but it sucks that ur parents are missin ur grad.

Whatever it means I have an empty house for other things.

party at your house!!

Well, it’s technically a Glidecaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm
but thanks for trying.

and…after 10 minutes of riding, I DO stink :frowning: