Today's drops

Here are a couple of snaps from today. I’m editing the video which has some variety incuding weaving thry traffic on my 36er, some unusual drops, and a 36er ride thru the local mall…got kicked out!

Should be up in the vid section later.:smiley:

That second one is HUGE!

cant wait to see the vid!

Yep…that’s a 7 footer!

nice job bro.
good pics…is that your new camera??

Cool! 7 feet is getting pretty huge.

How many megapixels is your new camera? That quality is great!

Well it’s 7mp but I had to reduce it waaaay down to the allowable max of 800x600.

Couple more.

Vid’s up.:smiley:

Lets see 7 feet to concrete :slight_smile: Or crazy downhill Muni drops :slight_smile:

What program are you using to resize your images Terry? They look good but whatever you are using to resize doesnt seem to be doing a very good job - they look a bit over sharpened. Cool shots nonetheless. If you dont have photoshop I recommend irfanview for resizing images, it does a really clean job.

Lots of aliasing in the resized images.

Probably used Paint, Stretch/Skew and change to like 30%.

I PM’d you a gift Terry.

Very nice pictures, im going to watch the video

I see you are diligently obeying the “keep off” sign by jumping right off of there. Nice shots, Terry.

Haha irfanview is exactly what I use to resize them! :slight_smile:

Haha well I would but it would have to have a downslope to rollout! I knew dropping to flat in the sand would be ok though. Again, it was just a rush to get the airtime; it literally felt like I was in slo-mo on the way down!:stuck_out_tongue: As for the crazy MUni drops I’ve done plenty, but not 7 feet, although some have seemed that big lol!

Haha well I would but it would have to have a downslope to rollout! I knew dropping to flat in the sand would be ok though. Again, it was just a rush to get the airtime; it literally felt like I was in slo-mo on the way down!:stuck_out_tongue: As for the crazy MUni drops I’ve done plenty, but not 7 feet, although some have seemed that big lol!

grat vidio i enjoyed it alot you are mental haha

I jumped off of a curb today… Haven’t ridden in weeks :roll_eyes:

I know the feeling, even though it’s only been less than a week for me. I’ve been going through some serious MUni withdrawl since all this rain activity started-and hasn’t let up for a week now!

And I’ll still have to wait for at least a few days after the rain stops, until the trails get at mostly dried out. There’s so much clay in the trails around here that when you try to ride when it’s wet, the tire gets so clogged and caked with clay that you simply cannot ride. :frowning:

Disgusting to be out in those conditions.

In Canada we don’t get clay, just mud deep enough that you just sink in it.

At least in Ontario anyways, it’s just too slippery and deep to ride through.

Yeah my only real riding option is to take my 36er on the beach bike path. It’s 48 miles round trip! A few days ago I went just 12 miles roundtrip; first 6 was great…thought I’d get back before the rain started again. But the last 6 coming back was met by showers and a 25 mph headwind! Probably the best workout ride I’ve had in a long time! When your fighting that much wind force you quickly realize just how heavy and cumbersome a 36er can feel! Sure glad I had extra layers of clothing and ear muffs!