Today I Landed...

oh dang perfect timing

This is for you Unreal-Wheel

I landed my first 3spin today.

http://www.vimeo.com/2733643

On a freestyle? C’mon, man up and do it on your trials. Believe it or not, its not much harder at all. I learned them on my trials uni. Nice job though! Take them down curbs now.

EDIT: Also, try throwing the seat, rather than holding it funky throughout the whole thing. It will help if you ever want to learn 5spins, or it will at least help you get way more comfortable with 3spins in general.

I think I could do them on my trials, but I’ll have to kick higher up. The seat is so long. Do you think it will take me long to get them on trials?

i learned 3spins on a trails and i think i´ve never tried one on a freestyle but i dont think that it will take you a long time :roll_eyes:

I think flatland should be done on a freestyle uni.

I agree, as long as the cranks are nice.

You finally agree on this :slight_smile:

Random?:stuck_out_tongue:

Look at the previous post.

Hmm… about the 3 spins? :thinking:

so here’s a video:D
inward varielroll and backflip

sorry for bad quali

oh my god :astonished: !! who was the cool boy with the awesome unicycle:D:D:D

omg i don’t think that it has been you;):smiley:

^^

you could get a great SINGSTAR haha

yeah i also think so, often when he does some tricks he sings stupid songs:D

Loving the accent!

When people say uni tricks in other languages it always sounds so funny!

I would have recommended you learn on a trials, but just do that lawn trick (hop on lawn for a while, before riding on concrete) and lift a few weights before you go out to ride. The uni will feel really light, and you will feel like you can jump pretty high after jumping on the grass. Try it then.

thanks but i think it would be stupid if i would say the names in german they sound so strange;):smiley: