Today I Landed...

Sorry for the delay, dude are you alright?

Haha it looks like you are doing a doubleflip.

Today I can ride again…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLF7u77aOVY

aw… :astonished:

a 90 unispin and a 180 unispin… well the 180 I landed on christmas, but these are my first ones on camera.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HUfl7X_XAjY

Oh yeah, I’m just borrowing the fusion freeride saddle and quick release clamp since my fusion street is in the mail

Sweet, now learn to 90 down.

Thanks, yeah, I am having a bit of difficulty with that at the moment. Should I spin it clockwise again so the handle is facing to me, or spin it back anti clockwise with it facing out?

both is possible, i woult spin it clockwise.

it seems difficult, but just try it, it´s easy :stuck_out_tongue:

you shoud spin it clockwise because you spin the 180 unispin clockwise too,
and in the future you shoud spin evrything in the same direction!

seems like a cool thread

Today I landed my first 180 unispin but unfortunately I didn’t get it on video, but I’m super pumped about it.:smiley:

Today i thought that i would go for learning static SIF sidehops up 4 pallets more consistently, but then i found out i already could do it consistantly.
after that i build a nice little techy trials line

Video peoples??? Or else post it in the thread in RSU.

WHAT THE HELL! how do you survive these! all your bails make me cringe…its unbelievable, i remember reading about this the other day but seeing it just made it so much crazier. You definatley have an angel over your shoulder man, i still feel sick when i see that one where you bailed into that tranny ramp…was the hair any kind of cushion? haha, hope your alright

Today I landed a doubleflip. :slight_smile:

:astonished: Jon I gotta see it!

my new tricks

I like how you cut out right after the last flip there so we can’t tell if you landed it
But cool tricks. I can’t do a single one!

Nice. Blind 180 flips are very hard.:stuck_out_tongue:

“tape end” sayd my camera