Today I... (brag thread)

I decided I would try and learn something new today…tire grabs are fun:) Throw a 180 in there and you got yourself one nice looking trick.

Almost got my flatground 360’s (I’m at like 300)

Also trying to perfect my one footed grinds. There still a tad sketchy

As opposed to what?

Today I finished year 10. I got a certificate.

:thinking: Idk, there just a little wack thats all

Today I managed to land some more 180 unispins i’m pretty close to getting them consistnat.

We finished yesterday :smiley: But we didnt get any certificate :frowning: but oh well 9 weeks of holidays Woot!!

Lucky, at least today was only a half day. good work on the unispins.

Yer but I’ve had to do 7 exams over the last 4 days grrr.

Is it just me or is it easier to do a unispin when you are not looking at the pedals? I’ve landed more unispins when looking straight ahead than when I have been staring at the pedals. The only porblem is that when I don’t look at the pedals I usually land derectly on them but then most of the time I fall backwards and the unicycle flies out infront of me.

I Rolling hopped up my very first 3 set yesterday, and I almost mastered it today.

I rolling hopped onto a shopping cart today…

On my lunch break at work I hopped up my first picnic table with a crank grap to rubber on the bench then up to the table. I hopped down pretty smoothly too.

That sucks.
I usually look at the ground in front of me when I do them.

I don’t care that much about tricknames usually. I was just courious, how “my” new one is called… :wink:
It would just be great, to have it on my hd for learning them step by step.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hell yes. I just landed my very first ROLLING unispin. For 2 months, I was able to ride, take one hop, and shuffle my feet to the cranks, land, then spin the uni, but now I can strictly do a rolling 180 unispin. Sweet.

i got consitent rolling backflips and i got double leg wraps and seat wraps

Nice work fractured frames! You sound like a very skilled rider…I am going for a triple leg around. :slight_smile:

Isaac

I feel like I missed so much. I injured my ankle skateboarding in early 06, so I had to quit unicyclinig immediately after I learned static unispins. Im just happy I am recovered for the most part, and can ride. Im just a little tender sometimes.

I finally got my 1footed grinds DOWN.

I’m working on this awesome grind where I grind all normal then turn the cranks a half rotation toward me and keep grinding. Its looks awesome but landing switch is different, especially onto a bank.

Anyways hope I get a camera soon…

[QUOTE=The UniSLAB]
I’m working on this awesome grind where I grind all normal then turn the cranks a half rotation toward me and keep grinding. Its looks awesome but landing switch is different, especially onto a bank.
QUOTE]
sounds amazing, cant wait to see a video of that.

My nimbus isis trials is being delivered today, but i dont get it until christmas :frowning:

sounds amazing! cant wait to see a video of that.

My nimbus isis trials comes today :), but i cant have it until christmas:(

Dan Heaton invented it, he called it a Robot Walk, back in the time of UNiVERsE 2. Appart from him, I’ve never seen anyone else doing it, while grinding. But the way he is doing it is that when he is switch, he does another half revolution (only his pedal is in contact with the rail/ledge (ledge in his case) then), so when he lands, he is not switch anymore.

Props if you land it ! :wink:

-Hugo-

Yeah man thanks. I can’t wait until I can finally make a viddy :sunglasses: