Today I... (brag thread)

I landed my first 180 unispin today, and I did it on a crowded tram WHILE IT WAS IN MOTION!!(Portland’s MAX train)

I also had a massive bail flat onto my back and wasn’t wearing my helmet… luckily I like to stare at my wheel as I fall because other wise I could have knocked myself out… it was sooo fun though! except now my back and chest hurt…

Nice! What it like ridding on stuff whilst it moves?

kinda weird when you’re balancing in one spot but not that much different than riding when it’s not moving…

Nice video :slight_smile:

Also what kind of uni?

And how old are you?

I had a really bad calf pedal bite yesterday, but today I thought I’d go for a little 36er ride to see if I’f feel ok, and I ended up going 25.8 miles! I feel pretty good about that cuz I usually only go like 8-12 miles average.:smiley:

Ohhh Terry thats too bad…I hope you heel soon :slight_smile:

And good job on the 25.8 miles on your Coker .

Isaac

Thanks Isaac, you make some really cool videos…keep 'em coming!:slight_smile:

Ohhh thanks :slight_smile: I am actually working on one so hopefully will be done the end of this week or next week :slight_smile:

I would like to see a new video from you :slight_smile: but I guess if your leg is cut.

ISaac

Haha that won’t stop me. I’m working on a new one too, so maybe both of us will have a new one out soon! :slight_smile:

Yes maybe. Its just now there is salt on the roads because of snow so my riding is limited…SO some of the stuff I had in mind might now work…hope for sunny weather for me, so the snow goes AWAY! :slight_smile:

I hear ya, man. The salt on the road sucks. I rode on it a few times and now I think there are cracks in the rubber of my tires… Don’t know if that was the cause, but I’m thinking its because the salt dried it out or did something to the rubber. It still rolls fine, but I’m not gonna ride on the roads so much. Probably going to order a new tire or something for after the snow goes away.

Anyway, no brag from me. I haven’t been riding my uni since Saturday due to my knee injury. :frowning:
I’m thinking I should see my doctor about it to be sure it’ll be okay.

Today i continued my rehabilitation but im planning to go for a uni ride sooner or later. I will have to wait until i am back to normal before i might be doing a bit of ‘bowchikawow’ tricks.
You guys are awesome as!

today i… went on a 3 km run coz i couldnt think of anything else to do… (it was evening and my parents wont let me uni on the road when the street lights are on)… and now im really sore…:stuck_out_tongue:

Unless it’s accelerating, there is no way to tell if it’s moving or not(apart from looking out of the window).

The Earth is moving constantly and we ride on it all the time.

hmmmm true

A couple weeks ago I was riding in busy mall I didn’t see any security. I went into an elevator and idled as it was going up. It was a very strange sensation. I felt much heavier and I guess the tire was compressing a bit.

I rolling hopped up a 4 set!!!

Thanks, Its just a unicycle off ebay. It was a “Trials” and came with a better seat so i bought it. And im a year older than you. (Your 13 Right?)

Also i am painting my frame, a nice green. It Should turn out good.

And Terry im looking forward to some more videos!

Today I landed my second crankroll-trick! :slight_smile:

How is it called, if you start sif an just roll backwards for one whole wheel-rotation? Fakie-crankroll or something like that? :thinking:

But I guess it’s one of the easiest. Dam I s***! :smiley:

btw: I miss this video: flatland trick name suggestions
@spencer: Is there any chance for a download-link? That would be very kind and helpfull. Thanks!

I took it off youtube because I don’t use any of those names anymore:) I am not sure if I still have it.

I call the trick you did a backroll. If you do 90 unispin and do the same trick sideways then its an inside roll (because the uni is on the inside of your foot) and if you do the same trick but your foot facing the other way its an outside roll (the uni is on the outside of your foot).

A backroll and inside roll are really the same thing, the only difference is the way your body is facing so I don’t really know if they should have different names.

Oh and good job:)