Today I... (brag thread)

I finally landed 1 rev coasting, the kind where you have 1 foot on the frame and your leg out to the side. And I got a rev and a half of a running jump stand up coast mount (if that makes sense) but didn’t land it. And landed a few more crankflips.

i dsidnt ride today

Today I tried sif. After about 1 minute I could go one revolution. SIF is sooooo easy to learn. But I think that pulling the seat in and out will be hard… Any advice?

It’s not riding SIF that’s supposed to be hard, it’s mastering hopping and tucking with SIF that’s hard.

Yesterday I landed my first doubleflip!!I was so excited!! I posted the video is in video forums.

Got my new seat post! It was supposed to be here friday or monday…

…traversed muddy slopes and streams, crossed fields of wheat to encounter bogs, and discovered a hidden island civilization of beer and tiki lanterns.

in other words, MUni ride.

shins

tore up my shins with my trials pedal :o . did a 180 unispin. learning SIF

Almost broke my wrist hitting somewhere near 70 cm. I got on top of the ledge I was jumping to, which was about 4-5 inches across and slipped off, and sometime during the fall my wrist slid between my arse and the corner and I sat down on it. I think that KH Splint that iss in those gloves saved my wrist… maybe.

Today I learned that I am one commitment away from landing a solid crankflip.

This week I am sure that they are going to be mine.

Today I crankflipped a 2set.

I got 2 crankflips in a row around 5 times. 3 is so hard!

Riding sif can be hard, try just holding the seat an arms length in front of you with just your finger and thumb, and ride comfortable like that without bobbing left and right.

Today I crankflipped down a 3-set.

not much of a brag but i road 11 miles tuesday and i can hop almost indefinately :roll_eyes:

what does SIF mean

Sif means “seat in front” as in riding not sitting on the seat but holding it in front of you.

IMO that’s not hard, just tiring… My main point to him was that he shouldn’t be working really with SIF riding but more with SIF hopping because that’s what it’s mainly used for.

Today I didn’t do much, just practiced some stuff, might try crankflipping a 2 stair with my uni if I’m up to it.

SIF riding is needed if you want to rolling hop SIF…

thanks but two things, one I can’t hop because of my knee and two I’m a girl… Thanks anyway

rolling wrap to backroll! Also almost a double backroll.