Today I... (brag thread)

[post=1545613]today I made a super awesome fender for my coker out of pepsi cans duct tape and zip-ties[/post] since taking those pictures I have melted the ends of the zip ties and fused them into continuous loops of plastic holding my fender on.

today i did a cross country workout than came home and landed sidespins and inward sidespins.

Today I set a new personal highhop record of 24 inches

Rotated my unicycle tire.

whacked myself in the face really hard with a unicycle trying to film me practicing in my room(not landing a single trick because of lack of space and boredom) I got all the best falls and the part where I whack myself in the face on video though It’ll be up later(not today though my face hurts…)

Today I did absolutely nothing.

So I’m thinking about putting the seat from this uni onto my 36er, what do you guys think? http://cgi.ebay.com/Unicycle-Vintage_W0QQitemZ140259094130QQihZ004QQcategoryZ2904QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Look how beefy the crankset is, and I bet the wheel is super light, 20 spokes! Its even a longneck.

why not just get a vasectomy??

This is cheaper.

Also its unisex…

I lied… I made a video and uploaded it already… Never unicycle in a room the size of a hallway…

Today I assembled my new kris holm street unicycle and took it on a ride. It’s pretty fantastic.

long neck or 2 crown?

Watched the below video and laughed.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=x0QrsHuzSKQ&feature=related

wrong thread.

Today I upped my peak speed on the Holy Roller (26" x 125mm) to 14.3 mph (23.01 kph), an increase of 2.8% on my previous best of 13.9 mph. :sunglasses:

More to the point, I hit 14 mph several times.:slight_smile:

I also got a puncture a mile and a half from the car and discovered - after carrying the unicycle for 300 metres - that it had not gone down: I had forgotten that I had put a self-sealing tube in! :roll_eyes:

The 4 minute mile barrier gets closer and closer…

Today I did a 21 km ride on my KH36 :slight_smile: It’s a blast.

Today I sidehopped 28 inches and got a nasty cut on my leg.

today I did a 30" SIF static hop, 30"gap with a 30" up, 30" rolling hop, and backflips static(not a full flip, more just a half flip but still!)

EDIT: for anyone too lay to convert 30" into cm that’s 76cm