Today I... (brag thread)

Well i decided to put my seat up a bit higher as it was quite low… i can now ride and hop SIF and can also 1ft for a few revs:D
Once the seat was up i didnt even really need to learn - i just did it!

Today I rode SIF! I was shocked at the first revolution. The next try was multi reps. It just seemed to get easier and easier.

2day i worked mainly on doubleflips and in-in treys. i now have doubleflips around half the time and in-in treys round 1/10 of the time.

Monday I went on my longest ever ride, in total time, (5th Muni ever). Hiked up (1,200’ vert over 3.3 mi) for 2.5 hrs, rested 1/2 hr ride down 1.5 hrs. w/ 40ish UPD’s. I was a bit sore after that:)

Landed two crankflips and cut up my elbow :frowning:

Yesterday I made this

Yesterday I rode this staircase top to bottom. I’ve been eyeing it for the last month or so.

1114071604a.jpg

Recon if you belive in your self you can gap it, go on, you know you want to :wink:

Or grind the rails…
I really want to do that…

I realy want to get my griding skill up so I can grind rails. my nearest box is too far :roll_eyes:

Do it, grinding is the best.

Its actually kinda near the top of the trails. Up at Beacon, there are no roads or anything to lead to the top of the trails. You ahve to hike all the way up.

hahaha!!! i want !!!
i’ll do it!
where is it at?

lol yesterday i wnet to the hospital to get my broken wrist looked at again. Turns out i need a bone scan but they need to inject me with radiation first!?!?!?! Anyone know if this is going to hurt me?

Then stairs look sweet i want to learn to grind handrails that are on steps. Because i can grind rails on boxes at skateparks its just getting the guts to go for it on steps lol.

lol skrobo you will have to film it for us all when you do it.

Well, today I learned how to do jump mounts pretty consistently and managed to pull off half a dozen suicide mounts before the pedal (aluminium with studs) cut open my shin. 8 stitches. My first real injury in 3 years of unicycling! Now I know to either ride with different pedals or use leg armour! :o

Also managed 5 idles today for the first time. :smiley:

Nice work on the jump mount and idling.

Bad about your shin. But you got a pic?

lol
hospitals usually can’t screw up

i’m sure its fine. if i remember right, they use a very minute quantity that will not harm you in any way.

Yeah, only after the dressing though (it’s attached… I hope). About 3 inches. Doesn’t hurt much but it’s keeping me off my uni! :frowning:

shin.jpg

ouch:(

hm
i hate those
i got a few, threw on a large tubesock… and threw on some shinguards over that… ends up that tube socks get stuck to clotting blood, and it sucks really bad taking them off.

anyways, today i had plenty of fun, none involved the uni, which is fine, but i’m pretty pumped to go ride now.