Today I... (brag thread)

i just got back from the hospital. my wrist is broken :frowning: so i probably wont be riding for a while maybe a month :frowning: and even then it will be light riding. Any good tips for strengthening a wrist after its just recovered from a break?

Dam, what a shame. I used this site after hurting my wrists(not breaking) in falls. Not sure if it’ll be any use to you though.

ok thanks ill look into using them techniques when my wrist heals.

I can uni spin!:smiley: i landed about 25 in the past 20 min! i can also land 2 in a row! i land ed one about two weeks ago but havent been able to land one since.

180 or 360 unispin?

Okay, well it was yesterday, but I went on a sick 10 mile single track ride down Mt. Ashland, in oregon with 6 guys on dualies. It was an amazing ride, and I blew the socks off of the mountain bikers (by which I mean they were really impressed). The only problem was that I haven’t really ridden in two months due to a broken seatpost and the scarcity of the 22.2 mm size. So now I’m lurching around like an old man due to all my sore muscles, particularly quads. Oh, and did I mention I didn’t bother taking any nourishment of any kind on the ride? I can’t remember the last time I was so exhausted. But anyways, that’s my brag.

MUni rules.

-madmatt

39 stairs with a 29

Just went down 39 stairs with a friend’s 29 Numbus.

I have to say that it is far, far easier to walk, wheeling a 29 down stairs than to push a 20 down the same stairs . :wink:

Nao

180 unispin…Ohh and good job Luke!

Today I learned how to do a seatwrap! Got it on film!

Same thing here! :slight_smile:

today i started the reconstruction of my trials course! im gunna have a huge “six set” and i put that in quotations because even though its only six steps, each step is two pallets high, so if i land it, it will be like a ~5.5’ drop, and like ~6-7 feet out (i think). if it all turns out nice ill post pics later.

did some of the best/fastest trials i have done
did a sick grind and got kicked out of a skatepark for it
uhhmmm
jumped over a driveway…

today I… did nothing really, minus school. And some guitar. I havent done much for the past while, i can do 4ft drops easy, Im going for rolling hops now, i can do about 3ft distance and 1ft vert maybe. I cant do much for rolling hops

today I spent most of the day at school trying to figure out how to put the tree that fell in my backyard back on the other side of the fence in my neighbors yard where it came from so I can finsh arranging my cruddy excuse for a backyard trials course…

2day i landed my first doubleflip and in-in treyflip since i sprained my ankle. I also did 2 outflips down a 3 stair w only 1 hop out (im getin close 2 roling) and 2 top it all off i landed a new flatland flip trick thats sorta a mix btwn a monkey kick and tire flip but not exactly. Its hard 2 xplain.

video?

naw sorry. ill get a vid of it sumtime soon though… if i remember lol.

Well i decided to put my seat up a bit higher as it was quite low… i can now ride and hop SIF and can also 1ft for a few revs:D
Once the seat was up i didnt even really need to learn - i just did it!

Today I rode SIF! I was shocked at the first revolution. The next try was multi reps. It just seemed to get easier and easier.

2day i worked mainly on doubleflips and in-in treys. i now have doubleflips around half the time and in-in treys round 1/10 of the time.

Monday I went on my longest ever ride, in total time, (5th Muni ever). Hiked up (1,200’ vert over 3.3 mi) for 2.5 hrs, rested 1/2 hr ride down 1.5 hrs. w/ 40ish UPD’s. I was a bit sore after that:)