Today I... (brag thread)

Haha yeah, that’s Jamey (unicycle6969) and he’s really tall. He was borrowing John Long’s coker 'till the one he oredered arrives. I was lucky to have the extra UNcut 22mm seatpost (old style/size) for him to use…and he not only didnt have to cut it down at all, but had it raised BEYOND the hash/safety marks lol! :stuck_out_tongue: We had a blast!

Yeah Jamey is tall… I rode with him when he was in portland for a few days… He’s also amazing at freestyle type stuff… he hand wheel walked across a cross walk… it was intense… and Terry I think his user name is unicycle6869 not unicycle6969

Yep, he did that on the coker yesterday!

On the coker!!! AHHHH!!! well my T7 is breaking so I’ll try that when I break my T7 off hahaha… oh well I can still wheel walk normally, but I am learning to hand wheel walk my trials right now… Why is Jamey so good at unicycling? I need to come down and ride with you guys… soon…

How is it breaking?

Meanwhile…
Today, on my time off from uni (ankle sprain), I learned to juggle with rings. :slight_smile:

the same way everyone else’s T7 broke, that little plate on the front end is cracking. It was creaking a lot on my last ride…

My one is breaking differently, the rails are bending up, while making the front of the handle go down. Getting it replaced as soon as there are more in stock.
I would post a picture, but I am pretty sure my camera is between here and Italy… Someone I know may have accidentally brought it with them on their travels. '-_-

Ooops… and Yeah I checked the front plate on my T7 and I can definitely see a crack forming. I will soon be going to a school where I will have access to welding equipment and I think I’ll be designing and building my own handle.

Maybe build something like Cobin’s handles. I personally don’t have access to welding equipment, but I’m going to see if my dad can get someone at his workplace to help me out with putting one together. They have access to aluminum, welders and machining equipment, but not sure if they have aluminum tubing on hand that I could use.

Today I beat 2 skaters at skate, 180 flipped a 4 set, grinded some handrails and jump over some handrails lmao fun ride for breakin in my shoes :smiley:

that’s what I was thinking, except I was thinking having it be a little longer so I’m more stretched out and it’s a better triangle, I was thinking about making the handle as long as a top tube on a road bike I used to have because that was a comfy aero-postision but that would mean making the bar about 52cm or something crazy that would get beat up really quick so I’ll go with a smaller bar…

what shoes did you get?

I get skateshoes from walmart, I have had the same pair of shoes for 3 years :smiley: they are made by some skater named Mike Mcgill or something, they work really great and cost 20 bucks

Hmmm, I need new shoes soon, I have a rip in mine along the seam where the sole meets the fabric… cool, I’m always looking for good cheap shoes.

Ya dude themz walmart shoes are the way to go, I rock the camoflauge ones :smiley:

Nice danni! woohoo
How long have you been riding trials anyways?

Since I was 14 (I’m 16 now).
I rode m-uni for my first year.

if any one wants a good watch, go to youtube and go to pokemon unicycle

Not uni related… But I just got accepted into a radio, tv, and film broadcasting program at Niagara College. :smiley:

I’m so happy. :slight_smile: