Today I... (brag thread)

today i crashed into a pole while unicycling! GO ME!!!

today i got my foot hacked up by a really good doctor so its worthwhile.
he is soooo good at it…
best doc ever

Today I shimmed my seat with some washers = much nicer on the @##LS :wink:

Well today I did a lot of 3 spins with the seat facing backwards. I found they were just as easy as with the seat facing forward and they are really fun.

I nominated for unicycling for best sport! I think it does have a very slight chance of winning. I believe people will either see it as a joke and vote for it or see it and vote because they seriously think its the best sport ever.

Well I vote unicycling VOTE #1 UNICYCLING!!!

I started learning to wheel walk my coker… hahaha, I wonder if I actually beat Terry to a trick…

That is quite a long way to fall…

wheel walking my giraffe is an even longer fall… I also put together a pretty crappy video of me wheel walking all my unicycles…

I started teaching my dad to unicycle on my 24" torker DX with hookworm tire. He was able to go about 20 feet unsupported in about 30 minutes.

I’m leaving that uni at home with him while I’m off at school since I’ve got my new muni. Hopefully by the time summer comes around he will have a good grasp on it and we can go on rides together. He’s 52 so I showed him some unigeezer videos tonight to get him pumped up and to realize that his age is not a limiting factor.

Saturday, 3/22/08, me, jim and jamey did a 46 mile coker ride! They were completing their RTL qualifying and for me was twice as far as I’ve ever gone on a 36er! Hopefully Jamey will post some pics from the ride soon. :smiley:

Holy crap! ^^^^

I just managed to go 300ft twice in a row without falling off! I’m ecstatic. Seat adjustment seemed to make a large difference, or perhaps it was just my magic feather.

OH ME GOSH!!! THE DUDE IN THE MIDDLE"S COKER’s SEAT IS SOOOOO HIGH!!

i rode in the snow:D !!
the weather so strange but fun. i havnt riden in the snow before (because there hasnt been any)

:astonished:

holy crap, you’re good! :astonished: :smiley:

lol i was rolling on the floor he was acting like a

totally genuine… I was freaking out happily… I actually didn’t believe I did it until I looked back at the video…

I’m reposting this pic (of our 46 mile coker ride) after Brian O. told me how to resize pics so they aren’t so sharp-Thanks Brian! :slight_smile:

Oh man, that looks so much better. :slight_smile:

I’m glad we were able to figure it out for you.

Whoever it is in the middle must have extremely long legs… I’ve never seen a coker seat that high…