Tire and Frame Question

You want a pro looking frame so you can feel pro yourself.

^
^
^
Anybody? Anybody? Beauler? Beauler?

The crown is the same on your numbus mate, plus you are not a freestlyist, your a begining unicycler.

Evan, I want you to stinking stop all this stupid poo you insist on stuffing in my threads. Your blatantly wrong comments you make to EVERYONE are tiring the heck out of me and everyone else. If all you have to contibute to me and the forums is this rancid rat poooy, then I suggest you take a little computer break. All I do is make an innocent question and all you can say is that I suck and stuff. Ask anybody here, I’m not a beginner! Also I’d like to add that no, the crown is not the same, duh. If it was the same, it would be about 2 inches off the tire, and no, that longneck (one of the best affordable freestyle frames out there) is NOT that far off the tire. Again, you are wrong… :roll_eyes:

Infantile words there Tyler!

Exactly (well at least it is true in my case), having a better unicycle makes you feel like a better rider, and helps you become a better rider. I personally consider myself a mediocre unicyclist, yet I still really like having a very nice unicycle, and it makes most of the tricks easier.

Tyler, standup wheel walk should be alot easier on your new frame; you should have it in no time:) I find the hardest part about stanup wheel walk to be the transitions (I still have never done either transition), so how are you doing on them?

Oh, and evan and tyler, you really should just ignore each other. I can definately see why both of you do what you do, but it does not lead to anything usefull. You are both amazingly talented unicyclists, with very different skill sets, so why don’t you support each other, or at the very least ignore:(

yeah, you guys need to lay off.
I’m around the level that tyler is at now, probably a bit lower, but I just got myself the best freestyle uni I could find without dipping into custom parts. My other one was giving way, so I figured I might as well get something that’s going to last a long time and be able to handle new stresses and new tricks as I learn them. And if I’m riding a professional-quality unicycle, then that gives me more confidence in some way to be able to go all out for those really super-hard tricks. Hey, if it helps, it helps, right?

So uhh, evan, why don’t you just let him be? insulting him sure doesn’t make you look any more mature yourself. You’ve both got a ways to go yet.

I think your trying to please Evan too much. Just ignore him instead of trying to convince him.