Tire and Frame Question

Ok, thanks. I wish it was cheaper, though! Do you think when I order the post and frame together the shipping won’t be as much as if I ordered them seperate?

when I ordered my longneck I ordered a sem post with it. no confusion that way, right? :smiley:

But I don’t have a Sem seat, so the attatchment wouldn’t work.

Unless the GB4s have changed, they will fit both KH-style and Miyata/Torker-style saddle attachments. This is the reason for the term “Universal”. The ones that I have do not match the photo, but do match both types of attachment.

Well, I think I’ll get that GB4 post along with my frame when I get enough money. Now I’ve got $50 to save up!!! Dangit… :o

Of course it will be cheaper if you order them all together. It costs very little extra to throw a seat post in there, but if they have to put it in a separate box, it’ll cost about the price to ship the frame, over again. The GB4 fits both styles of saddles.

I just remembered something… my Torkers!!! I measured the seatpost and it was perfect size. I just took it off, put it on my KH seat, and twiddlidum…it worked! Whew, that’s $22 off of my frame fund!!! :slight_smile: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

I just thought o sumthin…

With this new colored frame, should I stick with the red for my next tire choice or should I go black or blue? Hmmmmm…

I’ve standupwwed on the sem. longneck, the Yuni frame, and the Torker DX, and the DX is definitly the best foot support ever. Although the sem wasnt too terribly bad…

I ordered it and a cool KH poster! I got 3-day select, so it should come before next week!!!

mini-mini-udcorder.jpg

Dude, Tyler, Why int he crap do you need a frame like that? oyu do NO stnad up stuff, and al the stuff you do is bacic, why you need that? it would seem that the crown on yours is fine.

is it bad that i’m 24, work 40+ hours a week and wish i had the money to throw at unicycles that an 11 year old does?

For this once I actually read your post expecting something good you had to say but of course it was another degrading Evan Byrne specialty. The truth is Evan, I have almost learned standup wheelwalk! And I’m sure a lot of people will agree and back me up on the fact that no, I’m not just a beginner. Also Evan, why did you say on AIM that you think my unicycle sucks and I need a new frame, and when I get one you think it’s stupid and I don’t need it? It’s just like that time you said I need to learn some “advanced tricks” like gliding and backwards wheelwalk, and yet when I do learn them, they’re just “basic stuff.” I’d also like to point out that in not shape, way, or form am I getting this frame because you told me so on AIM. I just don’t want any confusion with that.

I cant believe you forgot to get your free UDC bumper sticker. Jeesh

e39m5

The bumper sticker comes no matter what; you don’t have to ask for it. Here’s my small-and-growing sticker UDC sticker collection and my cool woodburned unicycle sign (there are two stickers missing that I’ve put on my backpack and binder at school):

Ooops:

That’s because you have to spend your money on stuff like food and clothes. Because my parents buy that stuff for me (and a lot of non-needed stuff also), I get to spend my money on unicycles! Ahhhh, it’s great to be a little twirp, ain’t it?!? :smiley:

True dat, True dat. But tyler, why not save for a trials unicycle? Sure wheel walking is great but there’s nothing like busting your particulars coming out of a big drop. Plus I can wheel walk fine on my trials, I think it might be easier because of the freak n’ fat tire.

Yea, but I’m more into freestyle. I guess I could save up for a trials, but those cost a LOT more and I’d rather have one nice uni (my freestyle) than two just “ok” unis. O yea, freestyle is way more than just wheelwalking. :wink:

-Ty

Ok, I just got the shipping confirmed! It says it should be here by Monday, but usually it comes one week day before they say it will, so it MIGHT be here by Friday. Does anybody have the smaller Primo Wall (1.85") tire on the Sem Longneck and if so, is it really small looking or is it very much different than the 2.1"? Thanks!